Repairing Snags in Microfiber Shirt

How do I repair the numerous "pulls" in the new microfiber, polyester "stay dry" golf shirts? I have tried pulling the fabric in different directions and pulling the threads to the inside of the shirt, nothing works.

By JoAnneB1 from Central NY

Best Answer

Hi, I found the perfect thing for snags etc from the "Clotild Catalogue" called "Snag Repair Tool" item # 145050 under " Handy Helpers" & the price only $2:28 each, - & to me worth it's weight in gold! I was SO impressed I bought one for each of my friends, now my sweaters & jackets that had snags look like new again, hope this helps. Cakedec

Best Answer

Is this is a fairly new Golf shirt? I believe that I would be tempted to take it back to the store where it was purchased. Just to ask if this is common for this type of fabric. Perhaps they would exchange your pulled shirt for a new one? Especially if they see you are not pleased with the fabric. Those type Golf Shirts are expensive too. Its a shame that it has pulls and snags.

Those little gizmos especially for snags are great! Especially for fine knits, sweaters and such. It would be a great thing to have handy.

A woman inspecting a snagged shirt.
Repairing Clothing Snags
Consumer Advice Clothing RepairingMay 28, 2009
red putty egg
Removing Silly Putty Stains from Microfiber
Brown microfiber couch.
Cleaning Microfiber Furniture
Red Wine
Removing Red Wine Stains from Microfiber
Boxer on White Microfiber Couch
Removing Pet Hair from Microfiber
🐰
🍀
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on February 15, 2017 at 3:09:36 AM on 10.0.1.142 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.