Repairing Vinyl "Wood" Flooring

Does anyone know a way that I can repair a small area of my "wood" vinyl flooring. Recently I had some furniture moved around and, accidentally, the was a rather significant scratch put on the floor. Thank you!

Answers:

Repairing to Vinyl "Wood" Flooring

Not sure how this will work on vinyl, but I have covered a scratch by rubbing it with a walnut. Rub the scratch with the meat of the walnut (not the shell). (06/15/2004)

Wood Floor Scratches

What has worked well for me is to find a stain that matches the finish pretty well. Or find some touch up at the hardware store. I can't remember what it is called, but if you ask them they will probably have some ideas. I just apply the stain with a Q-tip or dab it in the scratch with a rag. Then wipe up the excess. I let it dry and do it again if it is still really noticeable. It limits the contrast between the floor and the scratch and you hardly notice it anymore. (06/16/2004)

By Anne H.

Repairing Vinyl "Wood" Flooring
Vinyl Flooring
Repairing Vinyl Flooring
Photo of spring cleaning supplies.
Cleaning Tar Off Vinyl
Bathroom with vinyl flooring.
Removing Stains on Vinyl and Linoleum Flooring
🎉
🎄