Repairing a Clear Glass Fish

I have a clear glass fish that sits on an LED lighted base. A piece broke off and I am looking for a glue that will still allow the light to shine through to the broken fin piece once it is repaired. Any suggestions?

Best Answer

E6000 will work. It's great for glass. I sell tons of it in my craft shop. You should be able to find it locally.

I hv found that the best glue here is super glue. but epoxy might also work. Or you cd file down the broken glass edge of the fish fin!

Gluing Glass to Glass
Gluing Glass to Glass
Home and Garden Repair OtherOctober 23, 2015
Star shaped glass candle holder.
Cleaning Candle Wax from Glass
Woman in Green Shirt Cleaning Glass with Squeege
Cleaning Sliding Glass Doors
A microwave oven with a glass turntable tray.
Repairing a Glass Microwave Turntable Tray
glass coffee table
Repairing a Coffee Table With Missing Glass
🐰
🍀
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on February 26, 2017 at 4:34:59 AM on 10.0.2.145 in 3 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.