Repairing a Glass Microwave Turntable Tray

Microwave turntables can be damaged during use. This is a guide about repairing a glass microwave turntable.

October 10, 2016 Flag

I cracked the edge of the glass turntable in my microwave. Is there any particular glue that I can use to repair it that will withstand the microwaves and then water when I need to clean the turntable?

AnswerWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes
Best Answer

I have heard that it does hold to dishwashing and the microwave. I like to use those glass turntables under plants and always seem to be able to find them at thrift stores, so you may be able to find a replacement there for cheap.

I would go to an auto parts store and see what they use to repair windshield cracks. Windshields have to withstand temperature changes and precipitation.

September 12, 2016 Flag

My microwave oven plate is getting cracked. What type of glue can I use for glueing it or joining it together?

AnswerWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes
Home and Garden Repair Appliances MicrowaveJanuary 4, 2017
A carved turkey breast.
Cooking a Turkey Breast in the Microwave
Star shaped glass candle holder.
Cleaning Candle Wax from Glass
Woman in Green Shirt Cleaning Glass with Squeege
Cleaning Sliding Glass Doors
Gluing Glass to Glass
Gluing Glass to Glass
🍀
💘
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on January 17, 2017 at 3:09:06 PM on 10.0.0.212 in 3 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.