Repairing a Loveseat

I stepped on my loveseat cushion and felt a string or something catch. Now the cushion won't come back into the original position. What can I do? This is on a leather loveseat. Thank you!

Is this the type of cushion you can unzip? Does it have buttons in it that are tacked down with string? Need a bit more info or perhaps a picture?

If you cannot unzip the cushions, you may have to turn the couch upside down and remove the staples on the bottom to get to the springs in the cushion and see what's going on.

No, I cannot unzip the cushions; the cushions are sewn together. I haven't turned it over to see if it has strings, or springs. I felt like strings breaking when I stepped on it. The cushion went way down and something snapped.