Repairing a Tear on a Microfiber Sofa

I have a microfiber sectional sofa that now has a small tear in it. Wondering what I can use to repair this. It has not gone all the way through the cushion fabric that I can tell.

Penny from AL

Repairing a Tear on a Microfiber Sofa

I have a new microfiber set and have been having so much trouble with the material tearing! The repair guy has been here three times already and he has used regular fabric glue to repair the tears. But if the tears are around a button hole that is the worst. When button holes are put on microfiber the holes stretch out as the furniture is sat on. Its ridiculous. The manufacturer is taking my set back and letting me pick out another set (not with out a fight of course). Next time I won't get microfiber. I am noticing tears in numerous places now. (01/06/2007)

By kimmcg

Repairing a Tear on a Microfiber Sofa
red putty egg
Removing Silly Putty Stains from Microfiber
Brown microfiber couch.
Cleaning Microfiber Furniture
Red Wine
Removing Red Wine Stains from Microfiber
Boxer on White Microfiber Couch
Removing Pet Hair from Microfiber