Repairing an Air Mattress

I have a fairly cheap air mattress. The one I have has a leaking valve, the large plastic outlet valve. The valve cover turns and instead of locking, keeps turning and the air escapes from this loose fitting. Any ideas on how to repair it such that the outlet valve will still function? Thanks for your help.

Geschusa

By geschusa from RI

Answers:

Repairing an Air Mattress

Hi, I had the same problem. I blew the mattress up so I could 'feel' where the air was escaping and used Power Grip I think it was called. It wasn't caulk per se, but in the same kind of container. It was a liquid nail. Had to do it twice but finally got it where it doesn't leak anymore. My granddaughters use it quite often with no problems. Good Luck.
(07/17/2009)

By Hiswitnessishere

Repairing an Air Mattress
Repairing an Air Mattress
red air mattress
Finding Replacement Caps for Your Air Mattress
Air Ionizer and Purifier for Allergies
Improving Indoor Air Quality
Mattress Cover
Repairing A Plastic Mattress Cover
Woman pumping up air mattress in the woods
Finding Leaks in an Air Mattress
🐰
🍀
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on February 17, 2017 at 8:42:51 PM on 10.0.1.230 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.