Replacement Controller for an Electric Blanket

Any ideas on where to get replacement controllers for electric blankets? I was dog sitting and the dogs developed a taste for electric blanket controllers. Three blankets were disabled before I knew what hit me.

I don't want to toss them if I can get them working again. They are Beautyrest (Model #E235186 BST-CONT-05-CD-Q RN 109538) and Perfect Fit (Model #E200304 149100-Q1 D1). Thank you in advance.

By dozetal from San Jose, CA

Replacement Controllers for Electric Blankets

Try thrift stores in your area. I have bought replacements at my local thrift stores. They always seem to have lots of the controllers and not the blankets to match. (10/08/2009)

By Tekilla

Electric Blanket
Finding Replacement Cords and Controls for an Electric Blanket
A bed in a bedroom.
Electric Blanket Error Codes
An electrical cord plugged into an outlet.
Finding Replacement Cords for Electronics
a nicely made bed
Replacement Controls for a Sealy Electric Blanket
Electric Blanket
Finding a Good Electric Blanket