Replacement Controller for an Electric Blanket

Where can I buy a new blanket control?

By LeNell from Abilene, TX

You can sometimes find them at thrift shops, but do take a photo of the receptacle that is attached to the blanket so you can match it. Or you can contact the blanket manufacturer and see if they can help. Good luck! (01/09/2010)

By Poor But Proud

How many do you need (one or two)? I have exactly what you need in good working order, used maybe twice (in fact, I think the plastic is still covering the digital screen). Anyway, they both work. The Control Model No. is #BST-CONT-05-CD-Q. The Q is for Queen but the instructions are for 3 models, same number but last letter is TK, F, or Q. (01/29/2010)

By respond

A new puppy just ate ours. I checked ebay and they have quite a few there of various brands but they all appear used. (03/06/2010)

Electric Blanket
Finding Replacement Cords and Controls for an Electric Blanket
A bed in a bedroom.
Electric Blanket Error Codes
An electrical cord plugged into an outlet.
Finding Replacement Cords for Electronics
a nicely made bed
Replacement Controls for a Sealy Electric Blanket
Electric Blanket
Finding a Good Electric Blanket