Replacement Controls for a Sunbeam Electric Blanket

Without the controls for your electric blanket it is just another blanket. This is a guide about replacement controls for a Sunbeam electric blanket.

I would like to know if and where I can buy dual controls for my Sunbeam blanket? I spent over a hundred dollars for the blanket.

By Cheryl

Best Answer

Look in the yellow pages of your phone book under small appliance or appliance repair and I believe they will be able to order the part that you need.

If you don't have a land line phone look under yellow pages.com. under the same heading.

Anonymous
Best Answer

Look on ebay i have been looking for heated blanket plugs and controls today an seen sunbeam duel controls there. Good luck

I just saw the dual power cord for your blanket on ebay, Cheryl.

ebay has your cords

Does anyone know where I can find a Sunbeam warming throw replacement cord? The model is #RN17280. Going through Sunbeam is a nightmare, suffice it to say! They want almost as much for the cord as I pair for the whole unit. Please help!

By Nana

Answer Was this helpful? 1
Anonymous
Best Answer

Ebay has some that will work fine. Just need to be careful about the plug that goes to the throw. Must be the three hole design. Seem to range 18.00 to 25.00.

I have a Sunbeam dual zone, FUN17280 P.N. 46758-007, queen size electric blanket. Also, I have a pad marked P.N. 121176-000-00. I would like to have 2 used working control units. Much appreciated. I live in Ontario, Canada.

Check the connections to the blanket for any debris. Plug connector to blanket fist, then to wall outlet, see if it resets. Good luck.

I would be slightly worried about this, as you don't know if the used replacements might be faulty and a waste of money. I think also they'd be hard to find. Maybe time to bite the bullet and for safety's sake as well, order a replacement from the manufacturer?

I am not sure how old your blanket is but sometimes these do need replacing.

If not replacement then I would be leery of buying a used controller from an auction site (like eBay) as most of these are controllers that were found at a thrift store (Goodwill, Salvation Army and many other "thrift" stores) and usually no one has a way to check the controller to make sure it works properly or is safe to use.

Here are a couple of sites that may have your particular controller:

http://www.plug  blanket-controls

http://www.sunb  ntrols-faqs.html

I had to send my blanket back to sunbeam. They had it for less than 2 weeks and sent it back repaired.

I a looking for a replacement cord for a Sunbeam heated throw, N85BP.

Best Answer

Many of these are universal. I have never found one that I didn't find at a thrift store. I just took the blanket in and tried the different cords till I found one. Good Luck!

Does anyone know where I can get a replacement controls for my Sunbeam Premium heated comforter, CSU9MFQ-R000-14A44? I have a new comforter without the cord and controller.

By LJ

Best Answer

You may be able to buy a replacement from their web site.

I need a replacement cord for a Sunbeam electric blanket P.N. 56605-004. This blanket belonged to my sister who died a few years ago, is in very good condition and I'd like to get a replacement in order to use. Thanks for any help.

By Laverne

Best Answer

You can check online for the Sunbeam site/customer service and ask if the part is still available for you to purchase.

The number on the booklet with the warming blanket is:
P.N. 157903-000-000 We got the blanket last Christmas as a gift and cannot find the cord!

By June G.

Best Answer

The Sunbeam company has a website with customer service email and phone # for assistance.

We have a Sunbeam Holmes electric blanket that needs a new electrical cord. Does anyone know how I can find one? The blanket is only 1 year old, and I don't want to have to buy a new one.

I am going to list several numbers that are on the blanket, because I am not sure which number is needed. Thank you so much.
RN 17260
P.N. 116776-016
This is information at the bottom of tag: E137LT0288411510C74G13

By D. B.

Best Answer

Below is a link for Sunbeam service and support website.

Good luck, hope this helps.

http://www.sunb  and-support.html

I need a Sunbeam electric blanket control, style 84KQ control 613A. It's a dual control with 4 prongs.

By Georgia P.

Best Answer

When all else fails, use the blanket"as-is". Also, my grandmother (years ago) managed to carefully pull out the electric wires to avoid the bumps.

I need a replacement cord (controls) for my queen size Sunbeam electric blanket which my daughter accidentally threw away. It is a Sunbeam, # 33684 , PN 107882-002. The plug has 4 prongs of which the second one is slightly shorter than the other three. I am on social security and would hate to have to buy another electric blanket just to get the cord. Thank you.

By Jeanne

Best Answer

If you Google "replacement cord for Sunbeam Electric Blanket" you will get lots of information on buying a new cord. Also check Walmart.com. If you live near a Walmart you could pick it up at the store and save the delivery charge. Either way, it would be a lot cheaper than buying a new blanket.

Does anyone know where to get a replacement power cord with dual controls for my Sunbeam electric blanket? Thanks.

By David from MI

Best Answer

Check ebay, I found quite a few there but all are used. Haven't had any luck finding new ones anywhere.

Hello, I would call the company with the model # and ask them.