Replacement Parts for George Foreman Grills

To keep these popular appliances working properly you may need a new part. This guide is about replacement parts for George Foreman grills.

George Foreman Grill
Filter: All Articles Sort: Relevance

Does anyone know where I can get a replacement probe for a George Foreman indoor/outdoor grill GF03320?

AnswerWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

My friend can only use a George Foreman because he was in a car accident 20 yrs ago. His hungry dog took off with his tray because he loves grease. He still uses the tray, but the ends of the tray are chewed off. Now to find a new tray, eBay sells them, but its all in US and he will pay $10 for the tray and $30 for shipping and handling. No stores sell replacements. Can someone help please?

By Doret

AnswerWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

If your are just using it to catch drips why not use the plastic trays for individual flatware items. The one designated for table knives should be about the right size. I got mine out of the drawer and checked it. They are used in a drawer to separate flatware items.

Read More Answers...

I need a drip tray for the George Foreman Lean Mean Fat Grilling Machine, model no grp4ptmr. The grill was give to me by a friend and it didn't have the drip tray. I love the grill, but it sure makes a mess without the tray or pan, whatever it is called.

By Sarah

AnswerWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

I would bet there are a lot of these "trays" drifting around out "there" (kind of like the lost socks) as I hear of people wanting the trays quite often.

I bought one of these grills at a thrift store (for my daughter) and alas - no tray. I finally found 2 of the trays at another thrift store so I could finally give her the grill.

I hope your question will start people "thinking" about what can be used that can be found around the house in place of the tray. I have heard these can be purchased on eBay or the George Foreman web site but cannot verify this.

Read More Answers...

The digital display only displays. - - - - - . It no longer shows numbers. I believe the main control board is broken. Is there a way to order a new control board, - tsk - 2623 - control.

display
      Replacement Parts for George Foreman GrillsReplacement Parts for George Foreman Grills
      AnswerWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

It might be fixable, but I see these all over the shelves at your local thrift store. Just sayin'...good luck!

Grill.Where can I purchase one that is suitable for model # 12205-56?

By AER

AnswerWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

I lost my grease catcher years ago. I use a piece of aluminum foil doubled over and shaped to fit under the front of the grill. When done, toss it.

Read More Answers...

Does anyone know where I can find the power cord for the George Foreman, model no. GGR50 and the part no.?

AnswerWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

I see many models of that grill at thrift stores. You could purchase one of those used ones and take the cord for your grill.

I am looking for a replacement drip tray for a George Foreman grill. It is a model GR30VTTWHT.

By Deb

AnswerWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

I use the small pan that's made for my toaster oven. I like it much better than the little drip pan that came with the George Foreman grill.

Read More Answers...

I need new plates R15tMR. I love it and don't really want to replace it.

By CC

AnswerWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

Try checking for parts on George Foreman's web site.

My son buys parts for most of their products.

I am looking for a drip pan for my George Foreman Grill Model #GR10ABW.

By Polly K

AnswerWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

Ebay

Where can I buy a rubber topped screw for a GRP4 bottom plate on a George Foreman grill?

By John

AnswerWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

George Foreman web site has a lot of information and usually a list of parts for each item they sell now and in the past.

Where can I find the tray for the melted fat, for a George Forman grill?

By Lisa

AnswerWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

The oblong dishes you put an ear of corn in works. That is what I used when mine broke.

Read More Answers...

The plastic latches on my George Foreman 14181 Grill have melted. They secure the top and bottom parts of the grill together. Is it possible to replace them? They just clip off.

By Margaret H.

AnswerWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

Try the company's web site: http://www.georgeforemancooking.com/

I have bought 2 George Foreman indoor grills in the last year due to the handle on the removable plate breaking. Is there anyway I can get one. It is always the left side. Please help. If not this will be my last one.

Sissy

AnswerWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

Check out E Bay I think I saw handles for a George Foreman grill there

Read More Answers...

I need a replacement for my George Foreman electric griddle power cord E81296(SP)
        PIN 22427, (TKSP-S005-15).

By Brian from Baltimore, MD

AnswerWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

My son buys all of his George Foreman "replacement" items from eBay or the official George Foreman web site. They do sell almost everything for their appliances.

I need a drip tray for George Foreman Grilling Machine GR144.

By Cheryl

AnswerWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

I use a pan that came with an old toaster oven. I'd rather use that than the drip pan that came with my George Foreman.

I accidentally pre-heated my George Foreman grill with the drip trays inside the grill. They completely melted down on the upper and lower grill. I was able to remove the melted plastic easily. I would like to know if it is safe to use the grill now.

By Dorothy from Melbourne, FL

AnswerWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

TXBetty, since the drip trays were melted Dorothy most likely will need the replacement trays unless she just wants to use a homemade aluminum foil boat ;-) I reiterate that it's better to know from the company itself if the grill plate is still safe to use. Who knows what melted chemicals might have seeped into the coating of the plate :-(

Read More Answers...

Is there a drip pan for a small Foreman grill?

By BS

AnswerWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

There are but a peanut butter lid works just as well. Hope that helps.

Read More Answers...

I need a drip tray part #22619 for my George Foreman grill #GRP4PBW.

By Ron from Appleton, WI

AnswerWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

I ended up just using the styrofoam trays that come under meat or grocery purchases..free!

I need a bun warmer top for the George Forman (Ruby) model GR18BWR. I cooked a large chicken, it went great, and the latch broke off to hold the bun warmer lid down. I am trying to order it somewhere and want to know if it can be replaced.

By Chandler

AnswerWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

Try the Goodwill. Lots of used grills there usually.

I need the bottom grill plate for model 11760.

By John

AnswerWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

Visit George Foreman web site as many parts can be ordered. Google George Foreman with your item name and number and see what comes up. Many times these parts can be found on eBay.

Where can I find a temperature control probe?

AnswerMoreRead More...Was this helpful?Helpful? Yes
        Load More
        Home and Garden Home Improvement Kitchen AppliancesDecember 4, 2012
        George Foreman Rotisserie Oven
        Replacement Parts for George Foreman Rotisserie Oven
        Steaks on George Foreman Grill
        Using A George Foreman Grill
        George Foreman Grill
        Cleaning a George Foreman Grill
        George Foreman Grill
        George Foreman Grill Recipes
        © 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on April 30, 2016 at 3:02:50 AM on 10.0.1.222 in 358 msecs. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.