Browsing: Replacement Parts for George Foreman Grills

Share a SolutionAsk a Question

Replacement Parts for George Foreman Grills

To keep these popular appliances working properly you may need a new part. This guide is about replacement parts for George Foreman grills.

George Foreman Grill
Filter: All Articles Sort: Relevance

September 6, 2016 Flag

Where can I buy a replacement drip tray for my George Foreman Indoor Outdoor Grill Model GFO201R?

Answer This QuestionWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

I have seen these for sale on eBay but not sure of the size but probably compatible with several models.

George Foreman Company has a big web site and probably sells all accessories for their products.

I will check eBay. As to the GF website - no help at all.

August 3, 2016 Flag

Where can I get a replacement gas supply hose for my model GP100SIL George Foreman outdoor gas grill?

April 16, 2015 Flag

My friend can only use a George Foreman because he was in a car accident 20 yrs ago. His hungry dog took off with his tray because he loves grease. He still uses the tray, but the ends of the tray are chewed off. Now to find a new tray, eBay sells them, but its all in US and he will pay $10 for the tray and $30 for shipping and handling. No stores sell replacements. Can someone help please?

By Doret

Are you talking about the drip tray that you put in front of the grill to catch the drips? I happen to have one or 2 that I was going to put out for our next yard sale. You can send me an email kg8641 AT gmail.com

Karen

If your are just using it to catch drips why not use the plastic trays for individual flatware items. The one designated for table knives should be about the right size. I got mine out of the drawer and checked it. They are used in a drawer to separate flatware items.

June 30, 2016 Flag

What size is the drip tray for a Foreman grill GGR62 and where can I get one? In moving I lost the tray.

January 29, 2014 Flag

Grill.Where can I purchase one that is suitable for model # 12205-56?

By AER

I lost my grease catcher years ago. I use a piece of aluminum foil doubled over and shaped to fit under the front of the grill. When done, toss it.

For a Forman Grease Catcher, I use corn on the cob trays that I bought at a dollar (tree) store Four for One dollar. Top rack dishwasher safe also. For my extra large Grill, I put two of them next to each other (overlapped just a bit)

November 23, 2014 Flag

I need a drip tray for the George Foreman Lean Mean Fat Grilling Machine, model no grp4ptmr. The grill was give to me by a friend and it didn't have the drip tray. I love the grill, but it sure makes a mess without the tray or pan, whatever it is called.

By Sarah

I'm not sure what size you need, but would an ice cube tray work? I have the big, family sized Foreman Grill without a tray. I ended up using a section of a silverware tray I cut apart when it was too big to fit inside the silverware drawer. All you need is something that will fit under the lip of the grill.

I would bet there are a lot of these "trays" drifting around out "there" (kind of like the lost socks) as I hear of people wanting the trays quite often.

I bought one of these grills at a thrift store (for my daughter) and alas - no tray. I finally found 2 of the trays at another thrift store so I could finally give her the grill.

I hope your question will start people "thinking" about what can be used that can be found around the house in place of the tray. I have heard these can be purchased on eBay or the George Foreman web site but cannot verify this.

May 30, 2015 Flag

Does anyone know where I can find the power cord for the George Foreman, model no. GGR50 and the part no.?

I see many models of that grill at thrift stores. You could purchase one of those used ones and take the cord for your grill.

part#22860

February 10, 2015 Flag

Where can I buy a rubber topped screw for a GRP4 bottom plate on a George Foreman grill?

By John

George Foreman web site has a lot of information and usually a list of parts for each item they sell now and in the past.

I emailed the official site twice never got a reply. Talk about customer service!!!

September 8, 2015 Flag

The digital display only displays. - - - - - . It no longer shows numbers. I believe the main control board is broken. Is there a way to order a new control board, - tsk - 2623 - control.

displayReplacement Parts for George Foreman GrillsReplacement Parts for George Foreman Grills

It might be fixable, but I see these all over the shelves at your local thrift store. Just sayin'...good luck!

Load More
Home and Garden Home Improvement Kitchen AppliancesDecember 4, 2012
George Foreman Rotisserie Oven
Replacement Parts for George Foreman Rotisserie Oven
Steaks on George Foreman Grill
Using A George Foreman Grill
George Foreman Grill
Cleaning a George Foreman Grill
George Foreman Grill
George Foreman Grill Recipes
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on September 25, 2016 at 4:06:58 AM on 10.0.0.156 in 5 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.