Question
Browse>Contests>Ask>Share>Newsletters>Account>About>

Replacement Parts for George Foreman Grills

0 0EmailFollow
George Foreman Grill

To keep these popular appliances working properly you may need a new part. This guide is about replacement parts for George Foreman grills.

Here are questions related to Replacement Parts for George Foreman Grills.

Question: Replacement Drip Tray for George Foreman Grill

I need a drip tray for the George Foreman Lean Mean Fat Grilling Machine, model no grp4ptmr. The grill was give to me by a friend and it didn't have the drip tray. I love the grill, but it sure makes a mess without the tray or pan, whatever it is called.

By Sarah

Question: Drip Tray for a George Foreman Grilling Machine GR144

I need a drip tray for George Foreman Grilling Machine GR144.

By Cheryl

Most Recent Answer

By Litter Gitter [109]11/16/2014

I use a pan that came with an old toaster oven. I'd rather use that than the drip pan that came with my George Foreman.

Question: George Foreman Replacement Drip Tray

I need a drip tray part #22619 for my George Foreman grill #GRP4PBW.

By Ron from Appleton, WI

Most Recent Answer

By Donna [163]10/28/2014

I ended up just using the styrofoam trays that come under meat or grocery purchases..free!

Question: Replacement Elements for George Foreman Grill

I need the elements for Model#grp106qpgr, 120v-60hz,1440w.

By Dorothy

Question: Replacement Handles for George Foreman Grill

The table top grill handles melted. I need to replace them.

By George from Ormond Beach, FL

Question: Bun Warmer Lid for George Foreman Grill

I need a bun warmer top for the George Forman (Ruby) model GR18BWR. I cooked a large chicken, it went great, and the latch broke off to hold the bun warmer lid down. I am trying to order it somewhere and want to know if it can be replaced.

By Chandler

Most Recent Answer

By Lizzyanny [9]09/29/2014

Try the Goodwill. Lots of used grills there usually.

Question: Teflon Coating Coming Off Foreman Grill

The black paint came off of part of the grill plate. It is still working fine. What difference does it make?

By D. M. from Lubbock, TX

Question: Spare Part for George Foreman Family Grill

Where can I get a new LED display for my George Foreman family grill?

By Eileen from Conwy North Wales

Question: Replacement Grill Plate for George Foreman

I need the bottom grill plate for model 11760.

By John

Most Recent Answer

By cybergrannie [30]08/03/2014

Visit George Foreman web site as many parts can be ordered. Google George Foreman with your item name and number and see what comes up. Many times these parts can be found on eBay.

Question: Replacement Grill Plates for George Foreman Grill

I need replacement grill plates for my George Foreman grill no.14685. Where can I buy new plates for my grill?

By Norman M from Glasgow Scotland

Question: George Foreman Grill Drip Tray

I need drip trays for a model crp4p, George Foreman grill. Where can I get some?

By EDowling

Question: Replacement Grill Plates for George Foreman

I need to find replacement grill plates for model GRP4PTMR, P/N 22618L and P/N 22618U.

By J. MCCaffrey

Question: Temperature Probe for Foreman Grill

Where can I find a temperature control probe?

By Bobby H

Most Recent Answer

By Lizzyanny [9]07/01/2014

Check the goodwill.

Question: Parts for George Foreman Grill

Where can I find the handles or the plate for my George Foreman GR72RTP?

By Bob

Most Recent Answer

By Lizzyanny [9]06/26/2014

Try the Goodwill.

Question: Drip Tray for George Foreman Grill

Where can I purchase a drip tray for my George Foreman grill, model 10ABW, P/N 20148 in white?

By Margaret N.

Most Recent Answer

By Lisa [4]06/24/2014

Have you tried replacements.com?

Question: Replacement Parts for George Foreman Grill

Where can I purchase the timer control knob for a George Forman Jr.?

By Stuart from Brampton, Ontario

Question: Replacement Steak Plate for George Foreman Grill

Were can I find and how much is it for steak plate replacement no22741?

By Lela

Most Recent Answer

By cybergrannie [30]05/15/2014

Hi - you may be able to find this part on eBay but there is an official George Foreman web site that sells replacement parts.

Where can I find the tray for the melted fat, for a George Forman grill?

By Lisa

Most Recent Answer

By Elizabeth03/31/2014

The oblong dishes you put an ear of corn in works. That is what I used when mine broke.

Question: Replacement Control Valve for Foreman Gas Grill

Where can I fine a gas control valve for a George Foreman TSK-G20121 gas grill?

By Gene M.

Question: Replacement Drip Tray for Foreman Grill

What type/size grease drip tray do I need for a brand new black George Foreman grill that cooks 4 parties at a time? I lost mine already. :)

By Tracey

Question: George Forman Grill Replacement Grease Catcher

Grill.Where can I purchase one that is suitable for model # 12205-56?

By AER

Most Recent Answer

By Dian03/07/2014

I lost my grease catcher years ago. I use a piece of aluminum foil doubled over and shaped to fit under the front of the grill. When done, toss it.

Question: Replacement Grid for Foreman Grill

Where can I find a replacement grid (Upper) for GRP6ERQ George Foreman indoor grill? It came with waffle grids, etc.

By Catherine

Question: Replacement Grill Plates for Foreman Grill

My Foreman grill is getting old - mostly the removable grilling plates. The model number is GRP90WGP. It is called the Lean Machine. It works fine except the plates are burned and I can't get them really clean.

By Edie F.

Most Recent Answer

By Lizzyanny [9]12/01/2013

These grills are often available at thrift stores (goodwill). You can buy one and use it for replacement parts.

I am looking for a replacement drip tray for a George Foreman grill. It is a model GR30VTTWHT.

By Deb

Most Recent Answer

By Litter Gitter [97]11/06/2013

I use the small pan that's made for my toaster oven. I like it much better than the little drip pan that came with the George Foreman grill.

Question: Finding a Drip Pan for a Small Foreman Grill

Is there a drip pan for a small Foreman grill?

By BS

Most Recent Answer

By Sandi [391]11/03/2013

There are but a peanut butter lid works just as well. Hope that helps.

Question: Shopping for Foreman Grill Plastic Spatula

Where can I get a plastic spatula for George Foreman grill?

By Art

Question: Replacement Scrapers for a George Foreman Grill

Where can I get new plastic scrapers for a George Foreman grill?

By RK

Most Recent Answer

By peggy wade07/25/2013

Bed, Bath & beyond would be good place to start.

Question: Replacement Grill for George Foreman

Where can I purchase a new grill for my GGR50B?

By Jo-Ann

Question: Replacement Parts for George Foreman Portable Gas Grill

I need a replacement grill (cooking surface) for my George Foreman GP160A portable gas grill and can't seem to find one.

By Dan M.

Question: George Foreman Fusion Grill Cord

In a recent move I have lost my electric cord for my George Foreman Fusion grill. How can I purchase a new one?

By Ed T

Most Recent Answer

By chauncy08/05/2014

I need a replacement cord for george foreman grill 13 services gr201rcdr. How much is it, with tax and can I order from you?

Editor's Note: We don't sell anything at ThriftyFun.

Question: Replacement Screw for Foreman Grill Handle

I purchased a George Foreman grill a couple of years ago, ever since I bought it, the screw will not stay in and I have lost the screw. How can I get a screw that will stay in the handle without it costing an arm and a leg? I'm unemployed with no money coming in. Could you possibly tell me where I can find one that will fit? I don't want to have to glue it together.

By P. Songer

Most Recent Answer

By HAPPYINHARNED [13]04/14/2013

I would take the grill to the local hardware store or to Lowe's or Home Depot. The people there will probably be able to help you find just the right screw to buy. Good Luck!

Question: Top Cover for George Foreman Grill

I have a George Foreman grill Q/3319/gr30. I need to find a top cover with light. Any suggestions?

By Gary

Most Recent Answer

By Lizzyanny [9]04/01/2013

The Goodwill always has a few George Forman grills. Shouldnt be too hard to find the right one for parts.

Question: George Forman Grill Replacement Parts

Where can I get replacement parts for George Forman Grill Model # GGR62CAN?

By Vince from Niagara Falls, Canada

Question: Drip Tray for George Forman GR 70 Fusion Grill

Can anyone recommend a source for a replacement drip tray for the GR 70 Fusion Grill? Mine is cracked (due to heat exposure I suspect) so it no longer traps liquid adequately.

By Lois

Question: George Foreman Fusion Grill Replacement Parts

Where can I find a replacement temperature control for a George Foreman Fusion Grill, made by Salton? Model GR70

By JD

Question: Power Cord for George Foreman Fusion Grill

I can not find the power cord to plug it up. Does anyone know where I can get another one?

By Chris

Most Recent Answer

By Fishercat [5]02/11/2012

Try craigslist?

Fishercat

Question: Melted Drip Trays on George Foreman Grill

I accidentally pre-heated my George Foreman grill with the drip trays inside the grill. They completely melted down on the upper and lower grill. I was able to remove the melted plastic easily. I would like to know if it is safe to use the grill now.

By Dorothy from Melbourne, FL

Most Recent Answer

12/03/2011

TXBetty, since the drip trays were melted Dorothy most likely will need the replacement trays unless she just wants to use a homemade aluminum foil boat ;-) I reiterate that it's better to know from the company itself if the grill plate is still safe to use. Who knows what melted chemicals might have seeped into the coating of the plate :-(

Question: Replacement Dish for George Foreman Electric Cooker

Where can I buy a replacement dish for my George Foremen electric cooker (No 14283-20), as the non stick has peeled off?

By Pamela

Most Recent Answer

11/30/2011

For George Foreman products call customer service regarding parts and accessories @ 800-738-0245 (Monday-Friday, 8:30 AM to 8:00 PM, E.T.)

I need a part for a George Foreman grill. The parts are Tsk-2612-#2 and #3. Does anyone know where I can find them?

By Charlie

Most Recent Answer

By Beth [25]10/19/2011

www.goodmans.net

Question: Replacement Parts for George Foreman Grill GGR50B

Where can I find temperature probes for George Foreman Grill GGR50B?

By ljg

Question: George Foreman Replacement Parts

I have bought 2 George Foreman indoor grills in the last year due to the handle on the removable plate breaking. Is there anyway I can get one. It is always the left side. Please help. If not this will be my last one.

Sissy

Most Recent Answer

By linda [8]03/29/2011

info@salton.com

http://www.salton.com/products/

(800) 233-9054

For George Foreman Grill Recipes go to:
http://www.groups.yahoo.com/group/George_Foreman_Grill

Question: Where to Purchase a Drip Tray for George Foreman Grill

I am looking for George Foreman grill machine drip pan and scraper that got lost.

By Bernadette from Washington, IN

Most Recent Answer

By Annie Rios Hill [12]03/28/2011

Garage sales sometimes in the Free box!

Question: Replacement Plates for Foreman Grill

I moved and lost some of my George Foreman plates model GRP90WGR. Where can I get them?

By Irene from NY

Question: Replacing the Element on a 360 Foreman Grill

I have a 360 Foreman grill that was given to me as a gift in September 2009. It does not work anymore. I believe the element is burned out. How do I get it replaced? It has a 2 year warranty.

By Linda from Ocala, FL

Question: Replacement Plates for George Foreman #GRP90WG

We have a George Foreman Grill (GRP90WG) we love it and use it at least 4 times a week since we bought it. Two of the plates that we us the most are losing their finish and stick. Can we order and replace these plates, the Steak plate P/N22741 and the Grilling Plate P/N 22740? Thank you.

Sandra

Most Recent Answer

By Linda :o) (Guest Post)01/30/2009

For GREAT George foreman Grill Recipes, please go to:

Linda :o)

Question: Replacement Parts For George Foreman GR19BW

I need parts for a George Foreman GR19BW. I don't know where to find them. Can anyone help?

Janelle from Chicago

Most Recent Answer

By Cathy [1]09/05/2008

Check this site:

http://tinyurl.com/5maozf

Also if you Google "George Foreman GR19BW parts" a lot of sites come up to check out. Hope this helps.

Question: Replacing the Grill on a George Foreman Propane Grill

I have a portable George Foreman Propane Grill model# GP100SIL. My son wasn't paying attention and used a metal brush to clean it! It is in pretty bad shape now as far as the teflon coating is concerned. How can I buy a replacement grill surface for it? We just can't live without it!

Thanks,
Jackie

Most Recent Answer

By Grandma Margie (Guest Post)11/01/2006

Syd had a great suggestion on that topic some time ago! She suggested pressing a sheet of aluminum foil (I'd use the heavy duty) on each grill plate while it is cold, molding it to the ridges, and then grilling as usual. Seems like a cheap solution to me.........plus easy clean up!

Solutions: Replacement Parts for George Foreman Grills

Do you have knowledge about this guide topic? Feel free to share a solution!

Thrifty Fun has been around so long that many of our pages have been reset several times. Archives are older versions of the page and the feedback that was provided then.

Archive: George Foreman Replacement Parts

How can I get a drip tray and a spatula for my George Foreman grill? Model: GR38SIL

Valinda from Howard City, Michigan

RE: George Foreman Replacement Parts

I too ran into the same situation of needing another drip tray. A friend of mine suggested calling the George Foreman number in the back of the book and when I did they sent me another drip tray FREE after I explained that I had lost one. The toll free number is (800) 233-9054 or you can go to their website at www.salton-maxim.com. I have one of the earlier versions of the grill but I'm sure that either location they can point you in in the right direction for your Grill Model. I hope you are able to get your required parts. I love my grill! Take care. ~ MATT (03/16/2007)

By MattHfromNH

RE: George Foreman Replacement Parts

I often see those parts in various thrift stores in our area for a dime or quarter a piece. There are ten thrift stores within a two mile radius of my very nice suburban neighborhood and usually I can find things like this within a week or two of looking. (03/17/2007)

By Jeanne

RE: George Foreman Replacement Parts

I just called and they are asking for $8 for one or $9 for 2 drip trays. (07/19/2007)

By Bob

RE: George Foreman Replacement Parts

1-800-233-9054 Salton. You can call and order any part. I just did. (01/10/2008)

By austin

RE: George Foreman Replacement Parts

PARTS FOR ALL GEORGE FOREMAN GRILLS. ( 1-800-231-9786 ) (05/02/2008)

By R.LACHAPELLE

RE: George Foreman Replacement Parts

Well, today I called 1-800-233-9054, they said they are a new company and their web site isn't up yet. I believe it's Fox International. Anyway, I get my replacement tray for free since it was still under warranty. Hope this helps everyone!! (07/07/2008)

By Shadowolf

RE: George Foreman Replacement Parts

CHECK OUT www.fox-international.com or call (800) 233-9054 HAPPY GRILLING (07/24/2008)

By JUDY

I need a part for my George Foreman Fusion Grill, model # GR700WHT. I am looking for a knob for the top cover and also need the pull out tray for run off.

E. J.

RE: George Foreman Replacement Parts

This is the information I have for parts: info@salton.com
http://www.salton.com/products/
(800) 233-9054

Also, for recipes, delivered to your mailbox every day: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/group/George_Foreman_Grill (06/03/2009)

By Linda :o)

I've lost the drip tray from my George Foreman grill. Model no. 10099/GR30VTT. Can you tell me where I can find another please?

By Anne from Wakefield

RE: George Foreman Replacement Parts

I use the bottom of a butter dish or anything I can find that's about that size to catch drips. As for a spatula, anything plastic that will slide under food will do. I love re-purposing. (11/13/2009)

By Jill in MD

RE: George Foreman Replacement Parts

You might try asking at the George Foreman Grill recipe group on Yahoo:
http://www.Groups.Yahoo.com/group/George_Foreman_Grill

(11/13/2009)

By Linda :o)

I need a replacement part for my George Foreman grill, #GR14BWC. The plastic lid is broken.

By Carol from Ridgefield Park, NJ

RE: George Foreman Replacement Parts

I would suggest you find a new grill at a thrift store or a garage or church sale. It would probably be cheaper. (03/25/2010)

By craftyme

I'm looking for a store where I can purchase the timer control knob on the George Foreman Jr. Rotisserie, Model No. GR82B. If there is not a store in my area, how can I order the knob? Thanks.
Jim

By Jim from Folsom, CA

RE: George Foreman Replacement Parts

If you search on Google, there are a lot of online retailers selling replacement parts for these grills. Hope this helps. (04/28/2010)

By WildIrish

RE: George Foreman Replacement Parts

goodmans.net. has appliance parts for appliances large and small. (05/03/2010)

By Beth

Archive: Where to Purchase a Drip Tray for George Foreman Grill

Where can I purchase a drip tray, part # 22811 for George Foreman Grill #GFSG80?

Paul

Editor's Note: George Foreman replacement parts can be purchased at:

http://www.esalton.com/

Click on Customer Service

RE: Where to Purchase a Drip Tray for George Foreman Grill

Did you keep the instruction booklet that came with the box? See if there is a toll free number of the company that manufactured the grill and give them a phone call. Or if you can remember where you bought the grill, call the store and they should have the contact telephone number. (12/24/2007)

By MCW

I bought a dish at the $.99 store that you put individual ears of corn in and it works just fine. It is plastic and it is heat resistant because you place hot corn on the cob in it. (12/25/2007)

By BABBIE

I found my second one at Goodwill. I also found a metal tray about the same size that works well as a sub. (12/25/2007)

By Sherry

Where can I get a drip tray for my George Foreman grill?

The center heating element on my George Foreman rotisserie, model number GR80B, does not work. How can I get it repaired or order a new element?

By Theressa

RE: George Foreman Replacement Parts

Try www.goodmans.net. (12/02/2010)

By Beth