Replacement Parts for George Foreman Grills

To keep these popular appliances working properly you may need a new part. This guide is about replacement parts for George Foreman grills.

September 6, 2016 Flag

Where can I buy a replacement drip tray for my George Foreman Indoor Outdoor Grill Model GFO201R?

Answer This QuestionWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

I have seen these for sale on eBay but not sure of the size but probably compatible with several models.

George Foreman Company has a big web site and probably sells all accessories for their products.

April 16, 2015 Flag

My friend can only use a George Foreman because he was in a car accident 20 yrs ago. His hungry dog took off with his tray because he loves grease. He still uses the tray, but the ends of the tray are chewed off. Now to find a new tray, eBay sells them, but its all in US and he will pay $10 for the tray and $30 for shipping and handling. No stores sell replacements. Can someone help please?

By Doret

Are you talking about the drip tray that you put in front of the grill to catch the drips? I happen to have one or 2 that I was going to put out for our next yard sale. You can send me an email kg8641 AT gmail.com

Karen

January 29, 2014 Flag

Where can I purchase one that is suitable for model # 12205-56?

By AER

I lost my grease catcher years ago. I use a piece of aluminum foil doubled over and shaped to fit under the front of the grill. When done, toss it.

November 23, 2014 Flag

I need a drip tray for the George Foreman Lean Mean Fat Grilling Machine, model no grp4ptmr. The grill was give to me by a friend and it didn't have the drip tray. I love the grill, but it sure makes a mess without the tray or pan, whatever it is called.

By Sarah

I'm not sure what size you need, but would an ice cube tray work? I have the big, family sized Foreman Grill without a tray. I ended up using a section of a silverware tray I cut apart when it was too big to fit inside the silverware drawer. All you need is something that will fit under the lip of the grill.

May 30, 2015 Flag

Does anyone know where I can find the power cord for the George Foreman, model no. GGR50 and the part no.?

I see many models of that grill at thrift stores. You could purchase one of those used ones and take the cord for your grill.

March 28, 2015 Flag

I need new plates R15tMR. I love it and don't really want to replace it.

By CC

Try checking for parts on George Foreman's web site.

My son buys parts for most of their products.

February 10, 2015 Flag

Where can I buy a rubber topped screw for a GRP4 bottom plate on a George Foreman grill?

By John

George Foreman web site has a lot of information and usually a list of parts for each item they sell now and in the past.

September 8, 2015 Flag

The digital display only displays. - - - - - . It no longer shows numbers. I believe the main control board is broken. Is there a way to order a new control board, - tsk - 2623 - control.

It might be fixable, but I see these all over the shelves at your local thrift store. Just sayin'...good luck!

March 27, 2011 Flag

I have bought 2 George Foreman indoor grills in the last year due to the handle on the removable plate breaking. Is there anyway I can get one. It is always the left side. Please help. If not this will be my last one.

Sissy

Check out E Bay I think I saw handles for a George Foreman grill there

November 3, 2013 Flag

I am looking for a replacement drip tray for a George Foreman grill. It is a model GR30VTTWHT.

By Deb

I have used a long corn on the cob bowl I found at the dollar store.

March 29, 2014 Flag

Where can I find the tray for the melted fat, for a George Forman grill?

By Lisa

You really don't have to spend a lot of money on a new one, if you don't mind cleaning and sanitizing. I see these at my local flea market (swap meet). Try looking at Goodwill or 2nd hand stores. You may find one for under a dollar. Hope this helps; good luck!

November 29, 2011 Flag

I accidentally pre-heated my George Foreman grill with the drip trays inside the grill. They completely melted down on the upper and lower grill. I was able to remove the melted plastic easily. I would like to know if it is safe to use the grill now.

Load More
Home and Garden Home Improvement Kitchen AppliancesDecember 4, 2012
George Foreman Rotisserie Oven
Replacement Parts for George Foreman Rotisserie Oven
Steaks on George Foreman Grill
Using A George Foreman Grill
George Foreman Grill
Cleaning a George Foreman Grill
George Foreman Grill
George Foreman Grill Recipes
🎄