Question
Browse>Contests>Ask>Share>Newsletters>Account>About>

Replacement Parts for George Foreman Rotisserie Oven

0 0EmailFollow
George Foreman Rotisserie Oven

Replacement parts for George Foreman grills and ovens are not available at the stores of purchase. This is a guide about finding replacement parts for George Foreman rotisserie oven.

Here are questions related to Replacement Parts for George Foreman Rotisserie Oven.

Question: Replacement Element for Roasting Machine

Where can I purchase a replacement element for a George Foreman GR59 Roasting Machine model No 100039.

By Roy W.

Most Recent Answer

By cybergrannie [30]11/05/2014

My son has several George Foreman appliances and he always Googles" his question or goes to their web site as they have most of their products listed with a parts catalog.

A lot of parts are sold by stores on line so I believe you will be able to locate whatever you need.

Question: Parts for a George Foreman Rotisserie

Where do I find parts for a George Foreman rotisserie?

By David

Question: Replacement Parts for George Foreman Rotisserie

rotisserie closeupI bought a George Foreman rotisserie oven at a yard sale. The only thing missing is the rotisserie bar with grooves (P/N 20897). I would like to find one. I really want to try this out. I can't do anything without that bar.

By Kathy

Most Recent Answer

By cybergrannie [30]06/23/2014

Try looking for your item on Google. Find the George Foreman web page and you will be able to order the part.

Question: Replacement Screw for Foreman Rotisserie

I have the Baby George Foreman rotisserie. I needs a butterfly screw for the end of the spit.

By Geg from Scranton, PA

Question: Replacement Parts for George Foreman Rotisserie Oven

I would like to find these parts (p/n 20904 and p/n 20905) for my Big George Rotisserie oven #GR80b.

By als

Question: George Foreman Jr. Rotisserie Parts

Foreman rotisserie.I have a George Foreman Jr. rotisserie model: GR82B and I am in need of the lift up cover with viewing window, P/N 21191.

By Freda C.

Most Recent Answer

By Ann Zimmerman03/09/2014

I broke the cover handle on the left side on my George Foreman George Jr. Model GR82B. Can anyone tell me were I can get one?

Question: Replacement Heating Element for Foreman Rotisserie

Where can I buy a heating element for a model #GR80A George Foreman rotisserie grill?

By Butch

Question: Replacement Wheel for George Foreman Rotisserie

I have a George Jr. Rotisserie. I lost the removable end wheel (P/N 21194).
Where can I get a replacement wheel. I am in the North Hollywood, California area.

By Mona from North Hollywood, CA

Question: Baby George Foreman Drip Tray

Anyone know where I can buy a drip tray for my George Foreman oven?

By Kimberley from Duarte, CA

Most Recent Answer

By cybergrannie [30]08/03/2013

Hi - there are so many different sizes of George Foreman grills! Try going to their web site and find the one you have. They sell all sorts of things - parts etc.

Question: Big George Rotisserie GR80 Parts

I bought a GR80 at a yard sale, but find it needs the following parts:
rotisserie bar with grooves P/N 20897
baking sheet P/N 20904
wire rack P/N 20905
rotisserie bar remover P/N 20906
skewers (5) P/N 20901
Any information will be appreciated.

Thanks.

By James

Question: Drip Pan for George Foreman Rotisserie

I need a drip pan for a George Forman Junior Rotisserie, Model GR82.

By Jo H.

Question: Legs for George Foreman Rotisserie Oven

I am trying to find 2 legs for the Big George Rotisserie Oven RG80S.
Thanks.

By Lawrence

Question: Gears for Large George Foreman Rotisserie

We have a big George rotisserie oven. I use to cook turkeys in it. Somehow we must have stripped something in the motor. It still heats and turns as long as we don't have anything in it. It seems to get stuck at a point like a gear has a chipped tooth. Where can I get replacement gears?

By Christine

Question: Replacement Spit for Big George Rotisserie

I have the Big George Rotisserie and lost the spit rod. Where can I find one? It has an 11 inch opening.

By Joanne C

Most Recent Answer

03/18/2012

For all George Foreman products call customer service regarding parts and accessories @ 800-738-0245 (Monday-Friday, 8:30 AM to 8:00 PM, E.T.)

Question: Purchasing a New Rotisserie Skewer Assembly

My skewers have lost their coating. How can I purchase a new one?

By Cathy

We had moved and misplaced our bar for the large George Foreman rotisserie. Can you tell me where I can find a replacement?

By Jan S.

Most Recent Answer

11/30/2011

For George Foreman products call customer service regarding parts and accessories @ 800-738-0245 (Monday-Friday, 8:30 AM to 8:00 PM, E.T.)

Question: Thumb Screw for George Foreman Rotisserie Model GR82B

I have a George Forman Jr, rotisserie model GR82B. The thumb screw that holds the end wheel of the rotisserie broke and I cannot buy a thumb screw anywhere.
Please help as now I cannot use the the rotisserie.
Thanks.

By Lynda M.

Most Recent Answer

By Jill [4]06/19/2011

Take the pieces to your local big box home DIY store (Home Depot, Lowes, etc.) and show them, I bet they can fix you right up, for under a dollar!

Question: George Foreman GR80 Rotisserie Replacement Rod

I have lost the rotisserie rod for my George Foreman GR80 rotisserie and would like to purchase a new one. Where can I buy one and how much do they cost?

By Bill

Most Recent Answer

By Alicia [6]06/01/2011

http://dl.owneriq.net/7/7522a81e-4281-4cae-89ad-ded33292a944.pdf

Is a link for an online manual. It lists part numbers, and should have a number that you can call to order the replacement rod. I believe what you need is part number 20897.

Service and Repair
Should the appliance malfunction, you should first call toll-free 1-800-233-9054 between
the hours of 8:00 am and 5:00 pm Central Standard Time and ask for CONSUMER SERVICE
stating that you are a consumer with a problem. Please refer to Model #GR80 when you
call.

I would call that number, if it isn't the right one they should be able to give you the correct number or connect you directly to order the part you need. There are also recipes in the manual, might want to check those out too. Hope this helps!

Question: Replacement Drip Tray for George Foreman Rotisserie Oven

I need a drip tray for the George Foreman rotisserie oven, model GR 80.

By Jo B.

Most Recent Answer

By Mary [1]05/25/2011

I set my George Foreman grill on top of a large platter or you can set the drain part on a plate & let it drain onto the plate.

I have a George Foreman (baby George rotisserie) and need a timer control knob. Salton Inc. is no longer in business. Any suggestions?

By Deborah

Most Recent Answer

By Lizzyanny [9]05/13/2011

I see George Forman products constantly at the Goodwill. I am sure you could find a part there.

I have a big George Foreman rotisserie model #GR80, with a lift up cover and viewing window. The glass broke so I need to replace it. Where can I find replacement parts?

By Cathy from Nova Scotia, Canada

Most Recent Answer

By jogan6812/15/2012

I have one that the glass is good and I am getting ready to discard. Let me know if you want the door. We will be in Canada next summer. Joe

Question: Replacement Parts for George Foreman Baby Rotisserie

I need the left cover handle marked "D" for the Baby George Foreman Rotisserie made by Salton, (who is no longer in business). Please help. Thanks.

By mexicojerry from Chapala, Mexico

Solutions: Replacement Parts for George Foreman Rotisserie Oven

Do you have knowledge about this guide topic? Feel free to share a solution!

Thrifty Fun has been around so long that many of our pages have been reset several times. Archives are older versions of the page and the feedback that was provided then.

Archive: Replacement Parts for George Foreman Rotisserie Oven

I need parts for George Foreman #GR80 rotisserie oven.

By Carroll from Atlanta, GA

I need a rotisserie bar remover for a GR80C Big George rotisserie (part no.20906). Can anyone help?

By Mary from Buffalo, NY

RE: Replacement Parts for George Foreman Rotisserie Oven

You can try these numbers:

info@salton.com

salton.com

(800) 233-9054

(09/14/2010)

By Linda :o)