Replacement Parts for George Foreman Rotisserie Oven

Replacement parts for George Foreman grills and ovens are not available at the stores of purchase. This is a guide about finding replacement parts for George Foreman rotisserie oven.

George Foreman Rotisserie Oven
Filter: All Articles Sort: Relevance

Anyone know where I can buy a drip tray for my George Foreman oven?

By Kimberley from Duarte, CA

AnswerWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

Hi - there are so many different sizes of George Foreman grills! Try going to their web site and find the one you have. They sell all sorts of things - parts etc.

Read More Answers...

Where can I get and how much is a new control panel for the Big George Rotisserie? I cannot set the hour button, only the minutes.

By Bruce M

AnswerWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

George Foreman web site has a lot of information and usually a list of parts for each item they sell now and in the past.

Where can I purchase a replacement element for a George Foreman GR59 Roasting Machine model No 100039.

By Roy W.

AnswerWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

My son has several George Foreman appliances and he always Googles" his question or goes to their web site as they have most of their products listed with a parts catalog.

A lot of parts are sold by stores on line so I believe you will be able to locate whatever you need.

rotisserie closeupI bought a George Foreman rotisserie oven at a yard sale. The only thing missing is the rotisserie bar with grooves (P/N 20897). I would like to find one. I really want to try this out. I can't do anything without that bar.

By Kathy

AnswerWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

Try looking for your item on Google. Find the George Foreman web page and you will be able to order the part.

Foreman rotisserie.I have a George Foreman Jr. rotisserie model: GR82B and I am in need of the lift up cover with viewing window, P/N 21191.

By Freda C.

AnswerWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

I broke the cover handle on the left side on my George Foreman George Jr. Model GR82B. Can anyone tell me were I can get one?

I have the Big George Rotisserie and lost the spit rod. Where can I find one? It has an 11 inch opening.

By Joanne C

AnswerWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

For all George Foreman products call customer service regarding parts and accessories @ 800-738-0245 (Monday-Friday, 8:30 AM to 8:00 PM, E.T.)

Read More Answers...

I have lost the rotisserie rod for my George Foreman GR80 rotisserie and would like to purchase a new one. Where can I buy one and how much do they cost?

By Bill

AnswerWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

http://dl.owneriq.net/7/7522a81e-4281-4cae-89ad-ded33292a944.pdf

Is a link for an online manual. It lists part numbers, and should have a number that you can call to order the replacement rod. I believe what you need is part number 20897.

Service and Repair

Should the appliance malfunction, you should first call toll-free 1-800-233-9054 between

the hours of 8:00 am and 5:00 pm Central Standard Time and ask for CONSUMER SERVICE

tating that you are a consumer with a problem. Please refer to Model #GR80 when you

call.

I would call that number, if it isn't the right one they should be able to give you the correct number or connect you directly to order the part you need. There are also recipes in the manual, might want to check those out too. Hope this helps!

Read More Answers...

I need a drip tray for the George Foreman rotisserie oven, model GR 80.

By Jo B.

AnswerWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

I set my George Foreman grill on top of a large platter or you can set the drain part on a plate & let it drain onto the plate.

Read More Answers...

I have a George Foreman (baby George rotisserie) and need a timer control knob. Salton Inc. is no longer in business. Any suggestions?

By Deborah

AnswerWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

I see George Forman products constantly at the Goodwill. I am sure you could find a part there.

Read More Answers...

I have a big George Foreman rotisserie model #GR80, with a lift up cover and viewing window. The glass broke so I need to replace it. Where can I find replacement parts?

By Cathy from Nova Scotia, Canada

AnswerWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

I have one that the glass is good and I am getting ready to discard. Let me know if you want the door. We will be in Canada next summer. Joe

Read More Answers...

We had moved and misplaced our bar for the large George Foreman rotisserie. Can you tell me where I can find a replacement?

By Jan S.

AnswerWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

For George Foreman products call customer service regarding parts and accessories @ 800-738-0245 (Monday-Friday, 8:30 AM to 8:00 PM, E.T.)

I have a George Forman Jr, rotisserie model GR82B. The thumb screw that holds the end wheel of the rotisserie broke and I cannot buy a thumb screw anywhere.
Please help as now I cannot use the the rotisserie.
Thanks.

By Lynda M.

AnswerWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

Take the pieces to your local big box home DIY store (Home Depot, Lowes, etc.) and show them, I bet they can fix you right up, for under a dollar!

I need a rotisserie bar remover for a GR80C Big George rotisserie (part no.20906). Can anyone help?

By Mary from Buffalo, NY

Answers:

You can try these numbers:

info@salton.com

salton.com

(800) 233-9054

(09/14/2010)

By Linda :o)

CommentWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

I need parts for George Foreman #GR80 rotisserie oven.

By Carroll from Atlanta, GA

CommentWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes
Consumer Advice Product FinderDecember 3, 2012
Steaks on George Foreman Grill
Using A George Foreman Grill
George Foreman Grill
Cleaning a George Foreman Grill
George Foreman Jr. Rotisserie
George Foreman Jr. Rotisserie Manual
George Foreman Grill
George Foreman Grill Recipes
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on May 28, 2016 at 3:14:50 AM on 10.0.0.49 in 692 msecs. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.