Resolve Carpet Cleaner for Blood Stains

Recently I had the experience of trying to remove a substantial amount of Blood stains from my son's White heavy Karate uniform. I tried everything and finally noticed my carpet cleaner bottle I had purchased and not yet used. I sprayed it all over the stains and took a soft brush, began to gently scrub and before I could even finish they were already gone. I was amazed. Rinsed with warm water and the stain was totally removed. Then re-washed in soapy water. The product is called "Resolve", triple action carpet stain remover. I also used it on an old rust stain on a pair of pants and walla, stain gone. Does not remove the colorfast colors either.

By Jaye

Answers:

Resolve Carpet Cleaner for Blood Stains

If you put peroxide in a spray bottle and spray it on stains, the stains will most likely come out. I keep spray bottle in the laundry room for grass stains, blood stains, etc. Make sure to test the area in an inconspicuous area first. (10/11/2004)

By Sharon

Resolve Carpet Cleaner for Blood Stains

OUT pet stain and odor remover works well on blood too. I hope whoever got hurt is O.K. now. (10/11/2004)

By Linne Dodds

Resolve Carpet Cleaner for Blood Stains

I used to keep Resolve Carpet Cleaner in the house for carpet stains. When we replaced our family room carpeting with beige berber, the store would not guarantee the carpet if Resolve was used on it. He said it breaks down the "StainMaster" treatment. So I threw my Resolve away. It's not worth ruining a good quality carpet!! (07/25/2007)

By Patricia