- 1 32 oz. bag sauerkraut, drained very well
- 1 lb. deli style corned beef, chipped
- 1 8 oz. bottle Thousand Island dressing
- 1 lb. Swiss cheese, sliced
- 12 slices of buttered rye bread, cut ino small cubes
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. In the bottom of a 9x13 inch baking dish, layer the sauerkraut, then the meat, dressing, cheese and bread cubes, pressed down firmly so they stick into the melted cheese. Bake uncovered 30 minutes or until bubbly throughout. Let cool slightly before serving.
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!
In This Article
You are viewing the desktop version of this page: View Mobile Site
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by ThriftyFun
generated on December 2, 2016 at 12:41:33 PM on 10.0.0.45 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer
. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us