- 1 3/4 cups fresh or canned sauerkraut, drained
- 1/2 lb. thinly sliced corn beef
- 2 cups (1/2 pound) shredded Swiss cheese
- 3 Tbsp. Thousand Island dressing
- 2 medium tomatoes thinly sliced (or 2 cups canned tomatoes)
- 2 Tbsp. butter
Preheat oven to 425 degrees F. Spread kraut in the bottom of a 1 1/2 quart buttered casserole dish. Top with corned beef, top with shredded cheese, top with dressing, add tomatoes, and top with butter. Sauté 1 cup crumbled, seasoned rye crisp in 1/2 cup butter. Add 1/4 teaspoon caraway seed. Pour on top of other ingredients. Bake 30 minutes or until bubbly. Serves 4-6.
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!
In This Article
You are viewing the desktop version of this page: View Mobile Site
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by ThriftyFun
generated on October 24, 2016 at 2:06:01 PM on 10.0.1.236 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer
. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us