Reuse Disposable Vacuum Bags

Most disposable vacuum bags can be emptied and reused more than once.

- Sarah

Answers:

Thrifty Tips for the Week of 2/21/2002

To Sara, thanks for the vacuum cleaner tip: I thought I was the only one who cleaned and dusted them off for another use. Also, I have to laugh at your clothes-out-of-dryer tip because when I was working and my husband retired, he would do the laundry and fold everything! in neat little square packets: my dresses, skirts, towels; everything and when I would get home from work, the folds would be "SET" and I would have soooooo much ironing to do. I did not have the heart to complain (but I finally did) Thanks, Rose Keys (02/22/2002)

By rogo

Use new bags. Save by not smoking, drinking soda or beer, have a meatless Monday or reusing something clean. Let's throw the dirtiest thing in the house away.

Vacuum Cleaner
Saving Money on Vacuum Bags
Oranges in Mesh Bag
Uses for Mesh Orange Bags
Air Filled Packing Bag
Uses for Air Filled Packing Bags
disposable razor
Uses for Disposable Razors
Upclose photo of beige carpet.
Cleaning Carpets Without a Vacuum
🎄