Reuse Dry Cleaning Plastic as Trash Bag

When you pick up your dryer cleaning clothes, you always have plastic around it. If your cleaners doesn't recycle the bags take the top of the bag where the hanger was, and tie a knot. This will take care of the hole the hanger made and put in trash can as a bag. Less waste in the environment and saves you money on garbage bags.

By Carol from Massachusetts

Answers:

Reuse Dry Cleaning Plastic as Trash Bag

While they sounds like a good idea, the bags I get are too flimsy to hold any weight other than paper trash. (12/09/2008)

By Rhea

Reuse Dry Cleaning Plastic as Trash Bag

While they are too flimsy for regular garbage, I do put all my recyclying in them when I have them. They hold a lot and things like empty milk jugs that take up a lot of space aren't heavy enough to break through. (12/09/2008)

By Beth

Uses for Dry Cleaning Bags
Raccoon in park trash bin with plastic bag in its mouth.
Keeping Raccoons Out of the Trash
A package of cornmeal.
Dry Carpet Cleaner Recipes
wood trash bin
Homemade Trash Bin Crafts
Jeans purse. Making a bootie bag from jeans.
Making a Bootie Bag from Jeans
🎉
🎄