Reuse Junk Mail Envelopes

Reuse junk mail return envelopes as mailing envelopes. If envelope has a bar code at the bottom, you can run a black marker through the bar code. I always write a reminder on any box or envelope I use, such as "Go Green-Recycle" or "I recycle, do you?" If you get really irritated by all the prepaid junk mail envelopes, stick everything the company sent you in the prepaid envelope. Be sure you include your name and address section and mail it back to them at their cost! Write next to your name/address to remove you from their mailing list. Eventually they will take you off their mailing list even if you don't make a note!

By Tracey from Thomasville

Answers:

Reuse Junk Mail Envelopes

A less mean-spirited way is to recycle the junk mail. The church near here is part of the Abitibi Paper Retriever recycling program with big yellow and green bins open to the public. Profits from the paper, magazines, newpapers, toilet paper and paper towel rolls, etc. go back to the companies whose parking lot is used. Look them up online.
Most websites will tell you how to unsubscribe to advertising mail. (05/04/2007)

By OhioGirl

RE: Reuse Junk Mail Envelopes

Reuse Junk Mail Envelopes

I sometimes take the inside out, because it usually has some sort of a print on it. I then save these to my scraps of printed paper for making my own cards. (05/04/2007)

By okstamper

Reuse Junk Mail Envelopes

You and OhioGirl both have marvelous suggestions for recycling! I plan to start practicing your idea and looking into hers online. God bless both of you! (05/05/2007)

By tedsmom

Reuse Junk Mail Envelopes

Consumers pay for those prepaid envelopes in the end through increased costs, so while this type of "revenge" may seem clever, I wouldn't suggest this route. Opt out, and/or reuse the envelopes in some manner. I shred anything with my name on it, and toss the usable envelopes into a basket, using them for my grocery lists, errand lists, notes to family and for to-do lists. (05/14/2007)

By mef1957

Reuse Junk Mail Envelopes

Using prepaid envelopes for purposes other than the use for which they were intended is against the law. It is fraud, and may be a federal crime.

You may throw them in the trash (I hope) or use them as toilet paper, but you can not use them as correspondence envelopes with the company who sent them or other wise. (07/25/2007)

By Scott

Reusing Envelopes, Stack of Envelopes
Reusing Envelopes
Junk Mail or Email Spam
Preventing Junk Mail or Email Spam
Pile of Junk Mail
Disposing of Junk Mail
Padded Envelope on White Background
Reusing Mailing Supplies
Mailbox overflowing with junk mail.
Reducing Junk Mail
🎉
🎄