Reuse Parmesan Cheese Containers

Save those bottles that the Parmesan cheese comes in and reuse them for your own spice mixes and baking soda or whatever else you want. It has a great lid to get the spoon in and leveled off or just use the sprinkle side!

By Christine from Spanaway, WA

Answers:

Uses for Parmesan Cheese Containers

I buy the Baking soda cat box deodorizer (some scent) and use half of that and half straight baking soda into an old Parmesan bottle (from Costco, with the holes on one side and open on the other), shake it up and wa la! A good smelling cat box deodorizer that lasts twice as long! (01/09/2008)

By michawnpita

Uses for Parmesan Cheese Containers

I'm amazed that so many people had thought of uses for these containers before. I really appreciate your tip because I always threw them away and now I'll re-use them as shakers. Thanks for sharing. (01/12/2008)

By fionarx

Parmesan Cheese Container
Uses for Parmesan Cheese Containers
Chicken Cheese Casserole
Chicken Cheese Casserole Recipes
Ricotta cheese on fig leaves on white plate, with cheese knife.
Freezing Ricotta Cheese
Parmesan Potatoes
Parmesan Potato Recipes
Parmesan Chicken Wings
Parmesan Chicken Wings Recipes
🎉
🎄