Reuse Sheet, Blanket and Comforter Bags

I reuse bags from Blanket, Sheets and Comforters to store items in my garage. They often are clear which allows you to see what's inside them. They also stack pretty well.

- Al

Answers:

Reuse Sheet, Blanket and Comforter Bags

I also use them at yard sales to put sets of things in like toy sets in and tape the zipper so children cannot separate them, etc. (07/07/2004)

By Tawnda

Plastic Blanket Covers

I save the plastic covers that come with new blankets, down comforters, etc. and use them to store other items. I especially like the fact that they have a zipper.

By Lisa T. (09/30/2004)

By ThriftyFun

Reuse Sheet, Blanket and Comforter Bags

I like to use them to store summer clothes in. They hold a great many summer shirts and calf length pants. (10/07/2004)

By patsAZ

Reuse Sheet, Blanket and Comforter Bags

I recently went camping with our youth group at church and took my 4 yr old girl with us and we packed her entire weekend wardrobe within the see through bag a blanket had come in, and she was able to see it all at once. She chose to use the clear zippered blanket bag over all her more expensive Barbie/Dora and other backpacks. I may put a few cute stickers on it and keep it around awhile! (10/12/2004)

By Juli

Reuse Sheet, Blanket and Comforter Bags

We used to keep our winter emergency kit for the car in one. It made it easy to keep everything together and see what needed to be replaced. (11/18/2004)

By calnorth

I store all my Yorkie's outfits, brush, puppy pads, etc.

Uses for Zippered Sheet, Blanket and Comforter Bags
A bed in a bedroom.
Electric Blanket Error Codes
messy bed with white comforter
Keeping a Comforter on the Bed
Electric Blanket
Finding Replacement Cords and Controls for an Electric Blanket
End view of rolled comforter.
Make Your Own Comforter Cover
🎉
🎄