Reusing Baby Medicine Drop Bottles

I've got a bunch of baby medicine drop bottles. I would not like to just throw them out, but find a good use for them. I am wondering of ways I can reuse them.

By Krystal from Kenora, Ontario

Answers:

Reusing Baby Medicine Drop Bottles

They are great for essential oils that don't have droppers, you can donate them, or turn them into mini vases! Good luck! (01/06/2011)

By Poor But Proud

Reusing Baby Medicine Drop Bottles

I would clean them thoroughly and maybe even swirl a drop of two of Clorox bleach in the dropper and in the bottle for sterilization. Ask the local veterinarian or the local animal shelter. Not only can these be used for giving animals their medications, but the droppers can be used for feeding sick animals who will only eat when everything is liquidy and sort of force fed by placing drops or two of liquid food or milk replacer into their mouths. I am sure that the vet and/or the shelter would love to have them once you give them the idea and let them know how well you have sterilized them. Good luck and I hope it does your heart good! (01/08/2011)

By gotaspellonyou2

Reusing Baby Medicine Drop Bottles

I use them to do artwork. Dilute the paint to water consistency, so you can suck it up into the tube of the dropper, and then just let the kids or yourself drop small drips onto paper, canvas, and fabric and let dry thoroughly. The results are really cool. You can mix several colors in different compartments of a Styrofoam egg carton, which you should not use for food. Also, good for fertilizing small indoor plants. (01/11/2011)

By LULUBUG53