Reusing Candy and Chocolate Boxes

My mother reused a Whitman's sampler box (chocolate box) to store her bobbins and spools of thread. Now I'm looking for additional uses for this beautiful box!

By Gapotter from Raleigh, NC

Answers:

Reusing Candy and Chocolate Boxes

My mother did the same thing. She would keep her bobby pins and brush curlers in one, her earrings in another and letters in still another.

I don't get many Whitman Sampler boxes as I am trying to stave off Diabetes, but a friend of mine whose hubby gives her candy regularly, saves me her "Godive Chocolates" boxes that I use for my everyday earrings. They're just so pretty, and every once in a while I get a brand new "jewelry box"! (08/23/2009)

By fab4mom