Reusing Dryer Sheets

When I am done with a load of laundry I take the used dryer sheet and throw it back into the dryer in case I need a touch up on an item of clothing. I lightly moisten the sheet and throw it in with the wrinkled item for about 2-3 minutes and it comes out neat and wrinkle free. The dryer sheet omits just enough moisture into the clothing item to release wrinkles and there is no long drying time. The absorbency of the left over sheet is a perfect quick fix.

To freshen up of an item that has been hanging in the closet for a while I use a NEW sheet, moisten it, and do the same procedure. The same nice results are achieved and adds a nice fresh laundered smell. After I have reused a dryer sheet once, I lightly wipe down the inside top of the washer tub edges and flush it away!

Source: My own discovery.

By Denise from Crescent City, CA

Answers:

Reusing Dryer Sheets

Should dryer sheets be FLUSHED away? I don't think I'd want to do that with a septic system! (04/18/2008)

By Denice from PA

Reusing Dryer Sheets

You can also put used dryer sheets inside shoes in your closet to absorb odors. (04/21/2008)

By Linda

Reusing Dryer Sheets, Cute snowmen made out of reused dryer sheets.
Reusing Dryer Sheets
foil ball
Alternatives To Dryer Sheets
Photo of an angel craft made form used dryer sheets.
Making Dryer Sheet Angels
Cutting dryer sheets in half.
Saving Money on Dryer Sheets
Dryer Sheets
Are Dryer Sheets Safe for Birds?
🎉
🎄