Reusing Heads From Power Toothbrushes

I recently found a use for the old cleaning head from my power toothbrush. The stones in my wedding ring tend to get dull and dirty from everyday wear, but now I just place an old head on the toothbrush and spin the dirt away. And once you decide to replace the entire toothbrush, hang on to the old one to be used for deep-down house cleaning in smaller places such as baseboards, corners or between the knobs on your faucets. I love to recycle items instead of trashing them!

By Bobbie G from Rockwall, TX

Answers:

Reusing Heads From Power Toothbrushes

I use my old toothbrush heads for laundry stains! Put on the stain remover of choice and spin away. Love it.

By Debbie M From McKeesport, PA
(09/21/2006)

Reusing Heads From Power Toothbrushes

WOW! I WOULD NEVER HAVE THOUGHT OF CLEANING JEWELLERY-WELL DONE! THANKS FOR THE TIP-FROM AUSTRALIA (09/22/2006)

By JODY WHITE

Reusing Heads from Power Toothbrushes
Robot Vacuum
Robot Vacuum (Roomba) Reviews
Power of Attorney
Responsibilities of a Power of Attorney
Shower Power Cleaner
Buying Shower Power Cleaner
power outage kitchen
Cooking When the Power Goes Out
🎄
🍂
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on November 22, 2016 at 6:37:04 PM on 10.0.0.167 in 890 msecs. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.