Reusing Leftover Soap Pieces

I always hated to throw away the small parts of soap bars when they became too small to use. Then I thought of saving them and when I have enough I melt them together in the microwave to form a larger one which I can easily use. No more wasted soap.

By Mariaemma from Moncton, NB

Reusing Leftover Soap Pieces

This is a great idea. I have a variation on this. I take all the little pieces of soap and sliver them up and put them in a pump bottle with water and let them melt down. Instant liquid soap! (05/24/2010)

By wsurfs

Reusing Leftover Soap Pieces

I put the leftovers in a little mesh bag and use them up that way. (05/25/2010)

By daiquiri

Reusing Leftover Soap Pieces

You can also put the small soap pieces in an old nylon stocking. It lathers up really well. (05/31/2010)

By Suntydt

slivers of soap in dish
Using Leftover Pieces of Soap
Hand washing shower wall
Removing Soap Scum from Shower Doors
Making Soap on a Rope, Heart Shaped Soap on a Rope
Making Soap on a Rope
Dish Soap Bottle Dolls
Dish Soap Bottle Dolls
Neatly Wrapped Homemade Soap
Packaging Homemade Soap for Sale