Reusing Plastic Baby Food Containers

Our baby grandson just began eating solid foods and I am now saving the handy Gerber oblong plastic containers and snap lids for neat little storage tubs. Thus far, we have re-used them for powdered formula and rice cereal on the go in his diaper bag.

They will be quite useful for organizing small items, such as safety pins, paper clips, and my scrap booking supplies. They can be used to store hardware in the workshop and tiny clutter from the junk drawer. When an item is dismantled for storage, they are perfect for hardware. One could also store Band-aids and small tubes of Neosporin ointment neatly in the car and quarters for the car wash.

The possibilities go on and I am quite sure, I will be sharing them with friends and family until the baby is old enough to eat Grammy's meals.

By Kathy from Western, PA

Reusing Plastic Baby Food Containers

I use them for individual jello servings too. (05/29/2009)

By JacobsMamaKat

Reusing Plastic Baby Food Containers

My friend gave me the rectangular ones when her little one started to eat that baby food too. I also use them for push pins, staples, batteries, hardware, small rubber bands, it is amazing they can be used for. (05/30/2009)

By LI Roe

Plastic Baby Food Containers
Uses for Plastic Baby Food Containers
Reusing Plastic Easter Eggs
Reusing Plastic Easter Eggs
Freezing Baby Food. Jar of Baby Food with Spoon
Freezing Baby Food
Frozen Juice Containers on White Background
Reusing Frozen Juice Containers
Uses for Plastic Dog Food Containers