Reusing Resealable Plastic Bags

I wash and reuse all re-sealable plastic bags except the ones that contained meat. A big savings!

By Robin from Washington, IA

Answers:

Reusing Resealable Plastic Bags

I do this too Robin--it is a big money saver and I am like you also do not keep the ones that had meat in them. (08/09/2006)

By PeggyLee

Reusing Resealable Plastic Bags

Glad I'm not the only one! Plastic bags are very handy, but why throw them out when they have lots of use still left in them!
Bravo for the extra effort! (08/09/2006)

By mobo

Reusing Resealable Plastic Bags

While it does seem wasteful to toss the plastic bags, just be sure that the process you use to clean them isn't even more wasteful, particularly with the water consumed to rinse the bags. Water is a precious, non-renewable resource. While we could survive without plastic bags, we couldn't survive without water. And, of course, there is the soap and the energy used to heat the water. I'm not saying to stop washing your bags, just try to be conscious of how you do it. (08/10/2006)

By Mari

Reusing Resealable Plastic Bags
Saving Money On Ziptop Bags, Coins in Zip-Lock Bag
Saving Money On Ziptop Bags
Reusing Plastic Easter Eggs
Reusing Plastic Easter Eggs
Two soldiers photographed fighting in WW II.
Did They Have Plastic Bags in WW II?
Plastic Bag Rug
Making a Rug from Plastic Bags
🎉
🎄
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on December 8, 2016 at 7:03:57 PM on 10.0.1.111 in 892 msecs. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.