Reviews of Smooth Away Shaving System

Does Smooth Away work?

By pcpc from Daytona, FL

Answers:

Reviews of Smooth Away Shaving System

My 83 year old neighbor just received the one she ordered and she loves it, she used it on her face a couple of days ago for the 1st time and now her chin is fuzz free, it didn't damage her skin in any way. For as long as it takes for the hair to grow back, I think that would depend on each individual's hair growth. (05/15/2009)

By BABBIE

Reviews of Smooth Away Shaving System

Do a search on this site for reviews. You will get good and bad ones, that is why I haven't bought it. (05/21/2009)

By ScottishYankee

Reviews of Smooth Away Shaving System

I thought it felt like sandpaper. I like my Tweezie. (05/21/2009)

By micksgirl

Reviews of Smooth Away Shaving System

It is not recommended for diabetics, as it is so abrasive. It can cause small nicks and cuts. (05/22/2009)

By mulberry204

Reviews of Smooth Away Shaving System

Absolutely hate this. I usually wax my face and this thing sands my skin off before the hair is removed. My face is on fire. My face feels better after waxing than it does now. It does not work as advertised. Used it on a spot on husband's back and it balls the hair up without "sanding" it away. Do not waste your money. (05/28/2009)

By ann123

Smooth Away Shaving System works

I have tried different hair removal methods on my face. My face is so sensitive that waxing makes me break up in hives; threading makes my face so swollen for hours. The Smooth Away Shaving System is easy to use and does not irritate my skin like other methods. (05/30/2009)

By bombshell

Reviews of Smooth Away Shaving System

Okay, I read all the reviews and decided to go for it, even though they were a little mixed. Here's what I found: there are basically 2 kinds of people who buy this product. There are those who want a smooth-as-a-baby's-bottom shave all the way up to the bikini line, and there are those (like me) who have four kids and just want to get away with wearing capris every day during summer without icky stubble. If you are among the first group, do not buy this. You will be disappointed. Stick with you razor.

However, if you are part of the second group, this is worth the $9.99 you might pay for it at Walgreen's. I paid more, but I also got an extra set and tons of refills. I also got 2 bottles of the deliciously Plumeria-scented "Hair-Inhibitor Moisturizer". I don't know how well it inhibits hair growth, but it's an effective moisturizer and smells good.

I'm not in high school anymore. I don't wear short shorts, my husband doesn't always notice if I showered, never mind whether or not I shaved my legs. So I like this product for the everyday, in-between-shaves use. For a special date, I'd probably still use my trusty razor. (06/11/2009)

By QuiverKeeper

Reviews of Smooth Away Shaving System

I bought this because I've been wanting to try it. I wouldn't recommend using it for my legs because a razor is faster an easier. But if you wax or shave your arms or face I highly recommend it. I thought it would be like sandpaper but its rather smooth. My face didn't turn red which I also expected. This morning I was in a rush and had some unwanted facial hair and within a minute it was smooth as can be. No gels, no odors, nothing. This product is great. (06/12/2009)

By jamie13

Smooth women's lower legs against peach background
Smooth Away Shaving System Reviews
Black smooth top cooking range.
Cleaning Spills on a Smooth Top Stove
Smooth Top Stove
Cleaning a Smooth Top Stove
A pink razor.
Shaving Your Bikini Area
Homemade Shave Cream
Homemade Shaving Cream Recipes
🎄