Reviews of Smooth Away Shaving System

Will anything happen to your body after using the Smooth Away product?

By dancinqueen101

Answers:

Reviews of Smooth Away Shaving System

I canceled this product before I received it. The company continues to charge my account each month. It's a mess. Don't bother ordering through the infomercial. They carry the product everywhere. My niece has used it and says it doesn't work at all. In the meantime, they are abusing my credit card usage. (06/27/2009)

By DGW

Reviews of Smooth Away Shaving System

Being that you're new to posting I don't know if you'll check your messages here so am also posting because wanted to give you a suggestion about how to remedy the credit card abuse.

I had that happen to me once and what I finally did was ask the credit card company to change my card number, explained the situation and asked if they would remove all or most of the charges from that company. They immediately changed the number making it impossible for the company to add any further charges, did an investigation and removed all except the first charge.
I hope this information is helpful to you.

Deeli (06/28/2009)

By Deeli

Reviews of Smooth Away Shaving System

Don't waste your money. This "system" does not work and may seriously damage your skin. It is nothing more than sand paper. I followed the instructions for use on the face, and was very raw for 3 or 4 days. Then the skin blistered and peeled, almost like a sunburn. To add insult to the injury, it did not remove any hair. (06/30/2009)

By littlemisssunbeam

Reviews of Smooth Away Shaving System

I saw it as I was at the checkout counter at Walmart this morning and decided to go ahead and buy it. Tried it as soon as I got home. I will never use anything else on my legs. I have never gotten such a close shave with a razor or cream hair remover. Plus, it exfoliates at the same time. No pain whatsoever. My legs feel so smooth, and I haven't even put lotion on, yet. Worked great on my chin hair, too. No pain, no irritation, no redness. Perhaps, the trick is to not press hard, which is mentioned in the instructions. I will never use those wax strips on my face, again. I love it. (07/14/2009)

By Bobbie9395

Reviews of Smooth Away Shaving System

I bought this product to avoid razor bumps and all the product did was irritate my skin even more. It was such a waste of money, but luckily I bought it from Walgreens and they gave me a complete refund for it. So if you're interested in trying it buy it from Walgreens so if it doesn't work you can get your $10 dollars back. (07/15/2009)

By Sarah

Smooth women's lower legs against peach background
Smooth Away Shaving System Reviews
Black smooth top cooking range.
Cleaning Spills on a Smooth Top Stove
Smooth Top Stove
Cleaning a Smooth Top Stove
A pink razor.
Shaving Your Bikini Area
Homemade Shave Cream
Homemade Shaving Cream Recipes
🎉
🎄