Reviving Linoleum

I have very old linoleum kitchen flooring. I have had a rug under my kitchen table and the floor beneath it is much lighter than the rest of my floor. I have tried scrubbing my floors with no luck. What can I do to revive this floor? We are in the house for another few years! Is there such a thing as linoleum paint?

Cheryl from Winston Salem, NC

Answers:

Reviving Linoleum

They have porch and floor paint, in past have painted over vinyl tile,wood stairs, forgot brand but very durable. (01/10/2006)

By Annette

Reviving Linoleum

Try Scrubbing Bubbles. Do a 2ft x 2ft area first, spray, let it sit for a few...then use a scrubby on it. :) It worked for me.

Good Luck
(01/10/2006)

By

Reviving Linoleum

You don't need special paint. You can use any kind of acrylic paint. Just paint and then apply 5-6 coats of polyurethane coating to protect the paint (more if you are really ambitious - you really can't over do it) (01/10/2006)

By Marilyn

A can of blue paint.
Painting Vinyl (or Linoleum) Flooring
Homemade Softscrub Cleaner Recipe, Photo of cleaning bucket and supplies.
Cleaning Linoleum Floors
Installing Vinyl Tile Over Old Linoleum Tile
Cleaning Discolored Linoleum
🎉
🎄