Vote for this contest contender!
This project is about making fake flowers from ribbon, wire, and hot glue. They are simple and easy to make quickly for table centerpieces and decorations that you want to be permanent.
- white ribbon
- jute cord
- wire cutter or scissors
- Cut a small piece of wire and fold a loop at the top.
- Put the cord through the loop and tie a knot.
- Wrap the cord around the full length of the wire and hot glue it to the end.
- Fashion loops with the ribbon at the top and at the same time hot glue to make the loops all the way around.
- If your stem is too long cut it with the scissors or wire cutters.
- To make it tighter hold the cord right and hot glue it to secure it.
- Place and display.
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!