Ridding My Yard of Moles

How do I rid my yard of moles?

Reg from Wheatfield

Answers:

Ridding My Yard of Moles

They have those things you stick in the ground that rotate & make noise under the ground. I don't remember what they're called. Your local nursery would probably know. Don't listen to anyone who wants you to injure or kill them. There are humane ways to get rid of them besides the spinning thing. Try the page in this catalog,

http://www.gardeners.com/Garden-Pest-Control/default/StandardCatalog.GardenPestControl.cat

They have a lot of organic, safe products for maintaining the yard & animal control. (03/01/2007)

By Me

Ridding My Yard of Moles

I had crane flies one year and lawn die off the next from the grubs that they lay in the lawn. The following year I had moles. I let them be and they ate all the grubs. All is well now. Usually the moles are attracted by something like grubs in your lawn.

Susan from ThriftyFun (03/01/2007)

By ThriftyFun

Mole Digging Out of Hole into Open Air
Getting Rid of Moles in Your Yard
Mole coming out of a mole hole.
Organic Mole Repellents
Athlete's Foot
Remedies for Athlete's Foot
Mouse Trap With Cheese
Best Bait for a Mouse Trap
A beautiful yard.
Solutions for a Sour Smelling Yard
🎉
🎄