Riddle Ideas

I want to ask my boyfriend to Sadie's and I want him to got through a scavenger hunt. I can't come up with any riddles. Can someone help me?

Angie from Las Vegas, NV

Answers:

Riddle Ideas

This isn't quite sticking with the scavenger hunt idea, but it's something I've gotten that was fun anyways. You get a small puzzle and then assemble it and write your note on the back. Then you break it all apart again and give it to your boyfriend. When he's put together the puzzle, he'll be able to read your message. Just an interesting idea. (11/16/2006)

By Mel

Riddle: What opens locks and is always found near water?
Wedding Favor Ideas for a Valentine's Day Wedding, White and red boxes for Valentine's Day wedding favors.
Valentine's Day Wedding Favor Ideas
Easter Centerpiece
Easter Centerpiece Ideas
Two Little Girls in Nerds Box Costume Next to Wonka
Willy Wonka Costume Ideas
Canape with Egg and Vegetables
Easter Brunch Ideas
🐰
🍀
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on February 15, 2017 at 11:40:49 PM on 10.0.1.203 in 851 msecs. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.