Roasted Cauliflower Recipes
Try roasting cauliflower as a delicious alternative to boiling or steaming. This page contains roasted cauliflower recipes.
Share on ThriftyFunThis guide contains the following solutions. Have something to add? Please share your solution!
November 27, 201114 found this helpful
If you're a cauliflower lover, here's a tasty twist based on the idea of onion blossoms.Read More...
September 8, 20109 found this helpful
This dish also tastes yummy sprinkled with 1/3 cup of grated Parmesan or Romano before serving if you choose.Read More...
This recipe is easy to make and is a great low calorie snack!
If you have never had roasted cauliflower you have to try it! It is so easy to make and it makes a perfect side dish.
Total Time: 30 minutes
- 1 head of cauliflower, cut into florets
- olive oil
- salt, pepper, garlic powder, etc.
- Wash and cut cauliflower into florets. Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Place cauliflower on a cookie sheet and drizzle with olive oil. Then sprinkle with salt, pepper, and garlic powder; to taste.
- Cook for approx. 30 min, turn the florets occasionally. Remove from oven when florets are golden brown and tender.
December 3, 20161 found this helpful
This is a guide about roasted garlic and cauliflower soup. This delicious creamy cauliflower soup has the extra bite of roasted garlic.
April 10, 20130 found this helpful
If you have never had roasted cauliflower you have to try it! It is so easy to make and it makes a perfect side dish. View the full recipe here: Roasted Cauliflower