Rocking Chair Cross Stitch Pattern

I would like to know if anyone has a cross stitch pattern for just a plain rocking chair that you would be willing to share. I have looked and looked to no avail. An elderly lady had a bookmark size piece of cross stitch with a simple brown rocking chair and the words beside it were "Come grow old with me the best is yet to be". Thanks in advance for your help.

By Patricia from Stoney Creek, Ont.

Answers:

Rocking Chair Cross Stitch Pattern

I looked through what I have and didn't find anything, but on freepatternsonline.com you can get a free graph. Since it's small try drawing out a simple rocking chair from a picture of one and pick out the colors yourself.

Did you try your local library? Look especially through the baby items. You might have to block out toys/mom on the chair, but that might help. I'll keep checking. (05/21/2009)

By kghsave

Rocking Chair Cross Stitch Pattern

Well, as I was looking for patterns for myself I have also tried to find rocking chairs. I've been through what our library has and thrift stores. The most I've been able to find are these chairs. Maybe you can stitch a heart on the pillow. (06/03/2009)

By kghsave

RE: Rocking Chair Cross Stitch Pattern

Rocking Chair Cross Stitch Pattern
Cross Stitch
Finding Cross Stitch Patterns
Cross Stitch Pattern
Resizing a Cross Stitch Pattern
Office chair with lime green cushions.
Fixing a Squeaky Office Chair
Hot Cross Buns on Wood Board
Hot Cross Buns Recipes
🎄