Rotten Seafood Smell in Car

Please tell me how to get crab juice smell out of my car. What can I use?

Shaquana

Answers:

Rotten Seafood Smell in Car

Place a couple of small bowls filled with distilled vinegar in them overnight in the car on a spot where they won't tip over and, better yet, do it during the day when it's warm outside! Vinegar soaks up lots of icky smells!

Also, spray some of the distilled vinegar (don't soak) on the spot where the juice was spilled. (04/20/2010)

By Deeli

Rotten Seafood Smell in Car

Also try activated charcoal pellets. You can get it at a hardware store. Put in a container and leave open in the car overnight. Then put the top on the container with holes punched in it or some type of ventilation and leave in car for a week. They are amazing and really cheap and have worked for me on numerous occasions. It takes a day or so for really tough odors. Use big containers. The charcoal pellets apparently absorb the odors. Hope it helps. (04/21/2010)

By Amy3e

Rotten Seafood Smell in Car

The best stuff I have found with dogs and human seemingly hopeless odors is Complete at Target. You find it in the pet aisle. It gets rid of the bacteria that causes the scent, but smells very clean, citrus. It is not a coverup. It doesn't have bad chemicals. I have used it for vomit, urine, diarrhea, etc. and it works!

I also love Odoban, but Complete is unbelievable. It's inexpensive and I keep it in a spray bottle for freshening up furniture, dog beds, add to stinky laundry, etc. I've tried the veterinary bacteria eating varieties and ended up with a worse smell than at the beginning.
I am getting low on my large bottle and am going to buy more. I would never be without it. (04/21/2010)

By italianswede

Removing Rotten Seafood Odors From a  Car
Removing Rotten Seafood Odors From a Car
A photo of a car.
Removing Rotten Food Odors From a Car
Storing Oranges, Canning Oranges, A bunch of bright round oranges.
Storing Oranges
Bowl of seafood gumbo.
Seafood Gumbo Recipes
Seafood Casserole
Seafood Casserole Recipes
🎉
🎄