Round Table Cloth Crochet Pattern

I am looking for a crochet table cloth pattern for a round table that is 42 inches in diameter. Can anyone help me out?

Ronnie from Rock Hill, SC

Round Table Cloth Crochet Pattern

Ronnie, the size of the tablecloth you want will be the size of the table plus an 8 to 16 inch drop, depending on whether your table is casual or formal (longer is more formal), and whether you plan to put your lace over a solid round. That means that to the size of the table (42 inches) you'll add 16 to 32 inches, for a total finished diameter of 58 to 74 inches. It is also considered OK to use a square lace tablecloth over a solid round of the appropriate size, if you are setting four places at the table. The size of the cloth will also depend on your hook and thread size, and on your gauge. Be sure to block to size (instructions for blocking are everywhere online).

Check out (11/04/2007)

By Speedwell

Round Table Cloth Crochet Pattern

Hope I am not too late getting this to you. I've made this one and love it. Actually, I loved it so much I donated it to a senior's club to draw tickets on. I've made 5 different ones now, but I still do not own one myself. But one day I will. It takes a bit of time but well worth it. Good luck!

Look at : (11/05/2007)

By Bernie

Round Table Cloth Crochet Pattern
Table Runner
Making a Table Runner
Filet Crochet Heart
Filet Crochet Heart Pattern
stack of yo yo paper weights
Making Yo Yo Pattern Weights
A person crocheting a pink baby blanket.
Finding Time to Crochet
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on October 19, 2016 at 4:25:10 AM on in 874 msecs. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.