Russian Blue Cat Breed Information and Photos

Category Cats
A grey Russian Blue cat.
Characterized by its beautiful silvery blue coat and green eyes this intelligent, playful cat made its first appearance at a cat fancy in London in 1875. This is a guide about Russian Blue cat breed information and photos.

Photos

Share on ThriftyFunCheck out these photos. Click at right to share your own photo in this guide.

Baby Cat is 7 month old Russian Blue. Baby Cat was given to my mother as a gift from a long time friend. He was the runt of the litter, and the mother had neglected him. We took him in when he was only 3 weeks old. Baby Cat loves to get his soft belly rubbed.

Baby Cat is such a sweetheart. He loves to be around the family and thoroughly enjoys to be scratched and rubbed. He's the most curious cat I have ever met. His main goal in life is to explore everything, especially boxes. Best cat in town!

By Alejandra

Baby Cat Russian Blue

Comment Like this photo? 10

Sookie was a 6 month old Russian Blue. My husband Brent delivered her and my sister-in-law gave her to him, to keep him company. She liked to keep my disabled husband company and cuddle up on the side of you. She chased a paper ball he made from a Netflix mailer, rolling and tumbling on the floor, and entertaining them both.

When hubby wasn't looking, she waited on the floor, knowing Mom would always share dinner when Dad wasn't looking. This was her first and only Christmas. In January, she died while getting fixed, of an enlarged heart. Although her life was short, she was a little angel sent to us to keep my husband's spirits up when I was at work. She was called home when God had a room ready, complete with paper balls to chase.

By Southernbelleklb from Jefferson, LA

Sookie the Blue Russian Cat

Comment Like this photo? 6

Boris is my 9 year old Russian Blue. I adopted him from Petsmart 7 years ago.

He loves to tear all kinds of paper, loves to be cuddled at anytime and demands my attention a lot of time, especially when I am on the computer.

By Joanne

Boris- Russian Blue

Comment Like this photo? Yes