Rust Stains on Clothing

How can you get rust stain out of colored clothes?

Amy from Pleasant Garden, NC

Answers:

Rust Stains on Clothing

Soak the stain in lemon juice and rub gently until the stain disappears. You may have to rub for a minute or more. It may take up to 30 seconds before you start to see the stain disappear but then all of a sudden, it's gone!

I removed a large rust stain from my carpet this way. I used a spoon to sort of scrape at the spot and afterwards I used ordinary salt to soak up the remaining juice and then I just vacuumed. Stain gone!

(PS) If the clothes are coloured, do a test somewhere inconspicuous first! The lemon juice may fade the colours...

By feemayl

Rust Stains on Clothing
Removing rust stains from a sink.
Removing Rust Stains from a Sink
Rust stains around tub faucet.
Removing Rust Stains from a Bathtub
Rust and Peeling Blue Paint on Car
Removing Rust from a Car or Truck
Cleaning Rust off of Metal
Removing Rust from Metal
🎄