Safety Pin Dirty Socks Together

Use a safety pin to keep socks together while doing laundry. It's so worth the time to safety pin them together right when you put them in the dirty clothes hamper.

By Brandi from Gray, GA

Answers:

Safety Pin Dirty Socks Together

Buy a small nylon-net, zippered laundry bag from Bed, Bath and Beyond. You won't have to worry about losing a sock (or other small items). I use this method for washing my expensive bicycle articles and it keeps the agitator from 'beating' the clothing. The nylon bag takes the beating :) (04/17/2008)

By Cajun

Safety Pin Dirty Socks Together

I use washing bags that I get from the Dollar Store. They're cloth bags with a zipper on top. The cloth has holes in it like a mesh fabric. I got three in a package for a dollar.

I also use these bags separately; one for bras; one for panties; one for stockings; and if I have an embellished T shirt or sweater with any kind of beading on it, I turn the garment inside out and put it in one of these bags and wash it. Everything holds its shape and works great!

Also, I don't put any of the above garments in the dryer. I read they last longer if you hang them up and air dry them. Thanks for the hint.
Smoochie :) (08/28/2008)

By metroplex

Pairs of Baby Socks on a Clothesline
Keeping Baby Socks Together in the Wash
Dirty Rice
Dirty Rice Recipes
A picture of a pair of socks.
Organizing Socks
safety pin on purple background
Safety Pin and Bead Craft Projects
A woman wearing a bike helmet.
Teaching Bike Safety
🎉
🎄