Salmon Topped with Pineapple and Mushrooms
Vote for this contest contender!
This meal was inspired because I had left over pineapples and mushrooms.
If you have left over pineapple, mushrooms, or any other ingredients - you could incorporate them for the topping of your salmon. It was delicious and healthy.
Prep Time: 20
Cook Time: 15
Total Time: 30
- 4 lb salmon
- 4 Tbsp garlic powder
- 1 Tbsp black pepper
- 5 Cloves garlic
- 2 tsp sesame oil
- 1 lemon
- 1/2 package mushroom
- 1/4 pineapple
- 3 stems green onion
- 1/2 white onion
- 4 vegetable oil
- Clean salmon with a little bit of salt and wash gently. Pat dry, and time to marinate the salmon.
- In a bowl, place all your salmon in and add garlic powder, dash of pepper, sesame oil, and lemon juice for at least one hour.
- Wash and cut mushroom. Get a pot and steam the mushroom for 7 minutes and set aside.
- At least an hour has passed, you can cook the salmon. Use a large pan on high heat and add vegetable oil and garlic. Then cook salmon on each side for 4 minutes.
- Once salmon is finished cooking, set the salmon aside on a plate. Use the same pan, add white onion, pineapple, green onion, and mushrooms with dash of salt and sautéed in your pan for a few minutes.
- Ready to plate your salmon and top with your toppings. Serve side of rice and enjoy your healthy and delicious meal!
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!