Salvation Army Soymilk Maker

I got a SoyQuick soymilk maker at the Salvation Army for $6.99. What a find! I make my own soymilk in 13 minutes. It's very easy to use the appliance and easy to clean the appliance if you clean it immediately after using.

Soybeans are very cheap in the bulk section of Chamberlin's Natural Food Store. The icara (remains after making the milk) is also edible. Making brown rice milk is faster because you don't soak the rice like you do the beans. I know I was lucky to get my soymilk machine so cheaply. Soymilk machines usually cost over $100, but I would buy one because I drink and use a lot of soymilk. It is so nice not to have to run to the store when I am running low.

By susannl

Salvation Army Soymilk Maker

I use my vitamix and don't end up with anything to throw away or 'use up'. It liquefies the whole bean. (05/03/2009)

By Thursday_Next

Making Soymilk
Kenmore Refrigerator's Ice Maker Won't Stop Making Ice
Making Soymilk
Making Soymilk
Coffe Maker
Cleaning a Drip Coffee Maker
Homemade yogurt in jars.
Using an EasiYo Yogurt Maker