Sanding Sponge for Foot Callouses

My feet get calloused in the summer. I have found that the best solution is a medium grit sanding sponge that you purchase in the hardware or home improvement store. It molds to your foot and works especially well on heels. And best of all, the last one I bought was only $1.88! Try it, you will like it!

By Elaine from Iowa

Answers:

Sanding Sponge for Foot Callouses

What grit do you use? I had this idea ever since I saw the info commercial for that Smooth Away "hair removing and exfoliating" gadget they sell. It looks like a soft piece of sandpaper to me. Thanks (07/14/2009)

By pogrl06

Sanding Sponge for Foot Callouses

I use a medium grade but use whatever grade you want according to how rough your callouses are. (07/15/2009)

By Laniegirl

Sanding Sponge for Foot Callouses

I find that sanding off the callouses when your feet are dry is the best thing. I used to do it after my shower or bath, but it is much more effective before. I use a small scraper from the drug store, never wears out. (07/15/2009)

By louel53

Calluses on Feet
Home Remedies for Foot Calluses
Hands massaging a sugar scrub into feet
Strawberry Foot Exfoliant
Restoring a Claw Foot Tub, An old claw foot tub outside.
Restoring a Claw Foot Tub
Claw Foot Tub in Bright Bathroom
Cleaning a Claw Foot Tub
Two bare feet.
Homemade Foot Powder
🎄