There are many variations of this traditional fruit and wine based beverage common in Spain and Portugal. This page contains a sangria recipe
Share on ThriftyFunThis guide contains the following solutions. Have something to add? Please share your solution!
This Sangria is so good! A little went a long way. This photo was from a party I hosted, where I tripled the recipe.
Total Time: 15 minutes (make the night before)
Yield: 12 servings
Source: My dear friend Laura
- 1/2 cup brandy
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 1/3 cup frozen lemonade concentrate
- 1/3 cup orange juice (or mango juice)
- 1 bottle sweet red wine (I used a red blend)
- 1/2 cup Triple Sec (Grand Marnier is better, ask if they have smaller bottles behind the counter).
- 1 lemon, sliced into rounds
- 1 lime, sliced into rounds
- 1 orange, sliced into rounds
- 8 maraschino cherries with juice
Directions:Pour all ingredients in a glass container. Refrigerate overnight and serve.