Santa Fe Soup Recipes
Try this spicy bean and meat soup for dinner tonight. This page contains Santa Fe soup recipes.
Share on ThriftyFunThis guide contains the following solutions. Have something to add? Please share your solution!
- 1 1/2 lb. ground beef, ground turkey or venison
- 1 large onion
- 2 envelopes of ranch style dressing mix
- 1 envelope taco seasoning mix
- 2 cans of corn, drained
- 1 can of black beans, undrained
- 1 can of pinto beans, undrained
- 1 can of kidney beans, undrained
- 1 can tomatoes, undrained
- 1 can tomatoes with green chilies, undrained
Brown meat and onion until tender, drain. Add all other ingredients, and bring to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer for about 2 hours. Top individual servings with grated cheddar cheese, a dollop of sour cream, and tortilla chips if desired.
By Jayme from Harrisonburg, VA