Sapphire (Cat)

Sapphire is a 9 year old cat that we inherited from my husband's brother. They could no longer take care of her. She is the sweetest and friendliest thing. She loves to be rubbed and to sit on your lap.

Every evening I have a glass of milk before bed. Sapphire always seems to think I place it on the end table just for her. A little spoiling is okay by me.

By Kathy L.

Your Sapphire is just precious Kathy. Thank you for sharing her with us.

Pookarina

Sapphire looks just like a cat we used to have. Of course he thought he was a baby, not a cat. And he always thought that the glass we put by our chair must have been put there especially for him to drink out of! LOL!

Pets Pet PagesJune 14, 2011
Two male Persian cats.
Neutered Male Cat Mounting Other Male Cats
A cat door installed in an old door.
Teaching a Cat to Use a Cat Door
Cat Meowing
Preventing A Cat From Meowing
Girl with her has face painted like a black cat.
Making a Cat Costume
🎄