Pet PagesPets

Sassy (Cat)

Sassy is a 6 year old cat, that we adopted from a family that had a sign in their yard saying "kitten needs a good home". At the time we were traveling and living in our RV. She was 6 weeks old and very vocal, so I named her Sassy, for it seemed like she always had to have the last word. LOL!

She's a good cat, we love her so much! Sassy at times acts like a dog. She follows me around when I'm outside, and fetches a stuffed mouse. I'll throw it, and she'll run and get it. Then she'll bring it right back to me, and we'll do it all over again. LOL, I get tired before she does.

Sometimes I forget to fill up her water bowl. She drags it until it's right in the middle of the kitchen floor, as if to say, "How about a fill up." She always make us laugh!

In the winter months, she's always cold. We tease her, calling her our Florida girl. Of course, she agrees. :)

Sassy will chase a lizard in a heartbeat. She catches baby snakes, and of course, brings them to us. Were blessed to be blessed with Sassy. She's one cool cat!

By Jacquelyne Jean J.

Nice, sweet story. She's a pretty girl, too. We wish you all a very long and happy life together. Thanks for sharing her with us.

Pookarina

Reply Like this photo? Yes

Thank you so much for your comment!

Reply Like this photo? Yes