Sausage Breakfast Burritos
A good breakfast is the best way to start the day. Sausage breakfast burritos are a fast, healthy and tasty breakfast option. This is a guide about sausage breakfast burritos
Share on ThriftyFunThis guide contains the following solutions. Have something to add? Please share your solution!
This is a super easy and delicious breakfast you can throw together in no time.
Total Time: 15 minutes
- 4 sausage links
- 3 eggs
- 1/4 small onion
- salt and pepper (to taste)
- 4 tortillas
- 2 Tbsp cooking oil
- cheese (optional)
- 1/2 avocado
- Cook sausage according to package directions.
- While your sausage is cooking, slice and sauté onions.
- Beat 3 eggs together with 1 tablespoon of salsa. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Scramble the eggs with the sautéed onions.
- When your sausage is cooked through, cut the links into chunks and mix into the scrambled eggs.
- Lightly oil a heated pan and heat the tortillas on both sides. I like my tortillas to be slightly browned.
- Scoop the sausage and eggs onto a tortilla, top with avocado, salsa and cheese.
Read More Comments
May 31, 20151 found this helpful
This looks incredibly good, thanks for sharing, thumbs up!
July 11, 20131 found this helpful
This is a super easy and delicious breakfast you can throw together in no time. View the full recipe here: Sausage Breakfast Burrito
July 14, 20130 found this helpful
Sounds delicious. I have sausage patties and I believe they will also work good. A good idea for my breakfast tomorrow.