Sausage Breakfast Burritos
A good breakfast is the best way to start the day. Sausage breakfast burritos are a fast, healthy and tasty breakfast option. This is a guide about sausage breakfast burritos
Share on ThriftyFunThis guide contains the following solutions. Have something to add? Please share your solution!
This is a super easy and delicious breakfast you can throw together in no time.
Total Time: 15 minutes
- 4 sausage links
- 3 eggs
- 1/4 small onion
- salt and pepper (to taste)
- 4 tortillas
- 2 Tbsp cooking oil
- cheese (optional)
- 1/2 avocado
- Cook sausage according to package directions.
- While your sausage is cooking, slice and sauté onions.
- Beat 3 eggs together with 1 tablespoon of salsa. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Scramble the eggs with the sautéed onions.
Related Content(article continues below)
- When your sausage is cooked through, cut the links into chunks and mix into the scrambled eggs.
- Lightly oil a heated pan and heat the tortillas on both sides. I like my tortillas to be slightly browned.
- Scoop the sausage and eggs onto a tortilla, top with avocado, salsa and cheese.
May 31, 20150 found this helpful
This looks incredibly good, thanks for sharing, thumbs up!
This is a super easy and delicious breakfast you can throw together in no time. View the full recipe here: Sausage Breakfast Burrito
July 14, 20130 found this helpful
Sounds delicious. I have sausage patties and I believe they will also work good. A good idea for my breakfast tomorrow.
You are viewing the desktop version of this page: View Mobile Site
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by ThriftyFun
generated on March 24, 2017 at 5:15:11 PM on 10.0.2.52 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer
. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us