Save Medicine Bottle Measuring Cups

I love the caps you find on today's products. They are great for everything, as I have submitted.

However, I found one today with measurements marked on it! It's from a severe cold and cough bottle. I am not sure of the brand, but most of them have measurements on them.

It has 1 and 2 teaspoon marks on it. I was thinking about some things like pepsis medicines, oil for cooking, many other kitchen ideas. But, what about small beads, buttons or even upside down for a doll house lamp shade.

Just found it while cleaning and wanted to share it.

By Poor But Proud from Sweet Home, OR

Save Medicine Bottle Measuring Cups

Save Medicine Bottle Measuring Cups

Good tips, PBP, betcha we could think of more ways to reuse those little medicine cups, if we "put on our thinking caps." (12/16/2010)

By JustPlainJo

Save Medicine Bottle Measuring Cups

I challenge us all to do just that! (12/28/2010)

By Poor But Proud

Reuse Medicine Measuring Cups
Reusing Keurig K-Cups
Reusing Keurig K-Cups
Stack of colorful measuring cups
Organizing Measuring Cups
Measuring Elastic
Measuring Elastic for Clothing
Tea Cup and Saucer on White Background
Crafts Using Tea Cups and Saucers