Save Money with Online Book Swaps

Save money on books. Avid readers can join PaperbackSwap.com. It really is free. Swap your books for books you want to read for only the cost of postage. You can also swap CDs and audio books.

Source: a friend

By Ladybug from Aberdeen, SD

Answers:

Save Money with Online Book Swaps

I totally agree with you Ladybug. I belong, and swap many books for free. It is fun, and just the cost of postage. (10/05/2010)

By Linda :o)

Save Money with Online Book Swaps

I also use paperbackswap and love it! The best part is that you can exchange book credits for CDs and DVDs too since all their sites are linked.

This site has been a great way for me to trade books I don't need for cookbooks - most of the books I received were practically new.

Another great feature is that you can have your requested book mailed anywhere - I have had books sent directly to my friends and family. (10/05/2010)

By DorothyNYC

Link: Online Book Swaps
Self-Publishing a Book
Self-Publishing a Book
Stack of paperback books.
Repairing a Paperback Book
A woman paying her bills online.
Paying Bills Online
Buying a Wedding Dress Online
Buying a Wedding Dress Online
🎉
🎄